Age of Tycoon

Serpyderpy

Yes, I managed to get the graphics for the dragon, so I will import them! I got back from visiting my SO so I can slowly get back into working with stuff again now.

On 10/15/2017 at 6:46 PM, Serpyderpy said:

Yes, I managed to get the graphics for the dragon, so I will import them! I got back from visiting my SO so I can slowly get back into working with stuff again now.

Sounds great! For awhile I've been using these red dragons to get my dragon fix, but they're a little too small and cute looking. The AOE dragon is more of what I'm looking for. 

On 10/16/2017 at 3:10 AM, Z.Z. said:

Ooooo.... Im totally gonna love me a DRAGON!

Can you make him purple?

:D

Can do! I can change the hue to make all sorts of colours, though I think I'll stick with trying to make the red one for now.

20 minutes ago, DinoThePower said:

Sounds great! For awhile I've been using these red dragons to get my dragon fix, but they're a little too small and cute looking. The AOE dragon is more of what I'm looking for. 

Man, I love those chubby dragons, but I have been pining for a more fierce looking dragon for a while. I know what you mean.

ezimba11378371622400.gif

Boop.

That is a beautiful dragon.  The chubby one is cute but too cartoony for me, I prefer a more "realistic" dragon.

• 3 months later...
RhysTheCompanyMan

If there is still interest in this expansion, I would be happy to help. I really want the AOE animals, especially the jaguar, deer, wolves, and dragon, as functional animals.

• 1 month later...

Is it possible to get an update on any of these animals?

On 10/1/2017 at 7:39 PM, Z.Z. said:

As far as I know guests thoughts are only available for things purchased from buildings, animals, and general ambiance, for instance a guest will think things like "This area is lovely" but I dont think they have thoughts for specific decor items, and there is no code for guest thoughts in decor items, rocks, or foliage.

The guests go to, look at and comment on the rainforest statue/vase, Japanese urn/lantern, wishing fountain, obelisk, several others............... could have possibilities.