Operation Genesis Part 1A ZT2 by Marine Maniac

1 Screenshot

About This File

Dino theme for your zoo.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Ok, here's another question, would you like to explain how I can get JPOG into my Zoo Tycoon 2 Game, but please explain it to me like I'm a Caveman, step by step, please.

Ok, here's another question, would you like to explain how I can get JPOG into my Zoo Tycoon 2 Game, but please explain it to me like I'm a Caveman, step by step, please.

ok first you download the file you want but make sure you register first before you download also make sure you have winRAR installed on your computer you use it to get zoo tycoon 2 download or any downloads once winRAR comes up go through the folders untill you find a little picture of zoo tycoon 2 and writing that might say dryosaurus.zt2 then you pick up the little picture and put it into your zoo tycoon 2 main folder and if you cant find the zoo tycoon 2 main folder you should just drag and drop the little picture onto the little icon of zoo tycoon 2 on the main screen of your computer then youir zoo tycoon 2 game should load up and went you get a zoo up on your zoo tycoon 2 game it should appear in gamplay :Yess_: :glitter_happy:

it was a bit of trouble getting the files where they needed to be, but it came out wonderfully. great job ;) but cant u add more animals?

Is there any way to do it without winrar, but just using windows own zip utility? For instance, I rename files called *.z2f to *.zip and it lets me open them, get stuff out, do whatever, then I rename them back to *.z2f. Same as with the original Zoo Tycoon files, it was the first thing I checked out when I got Zoo Tycoon the other day. But, I haven't done anything with ZT2 before, so your instructions kind of confused me a little bit. Nothing seems to be very clear with this version of the game for where to put user downloads and why they have to be dumped in so many different places. Although I've downloaded some things, I haven't even tried to install anything yet. I hate winrar, so this is why I'm asking if it is possible to do it without winrar, whatever this download is.. never heard of Operation Genesis before but would like to try the stuff. Is it like an expansion pack (aa, ea, mm,etc) or is it a theme pack of animals and objects?

The "Operation Genesis" logo on the main menu pushes African Adventure's offscreen and the main menu song stops playing. I did the same instalation process with Part 1B and everything went fine, so I don't know why Part 1A isn't working. :dunno1: I really wish I could get the main menu song =\