jspharm
    Newest Member
    jspharm

• strider213
    • LapisLazuli77

Flippingnowe Hall

Professor Paul

Professor Paul

Well, I ran out of space in the immediate hall grounds. There's hardly a corner without an animal in it. Sir Robert Falcon presented us with a breeding pair of Gorilla himalayensis (Yeti to you)

post-5-0-97186600-1411929590_thumb.jpg

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Professor Paul

• Firehawke

• Fern

• caddienoah

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Professor Paul

And to finish off some aerial shots at random

post-5-0-96266600-1411929791_thumb.jpg

post-5-0-49761600-1411929813_thumb.jpg

post-5-0-80347700-1411930041_thumb.jpg

post-5-0-69764500-1411930097_thumb.jpg

Professor Paul

And if anyone wants to have a try at improving the zoo (I'm sure it could be improved) I've attached the game file. Of course there are many downloads, each of the exhibits is named after the occupant but you would need the developer items, the functional aviary & a couple of others to make it work

BTW Turbull Ganglion & Shrine were the lawyers to Lady Maud Lynchwood in the BBC series, & also book Blott on the Landscape. She opened a zoo in her grounds to stop a motorway being built through them. The lions ate her husband Sir Giles. Sir Robert Falcon is Curator of Mammals at London Zoo in Angus Wilson's novel "The Old Men at the Zoo" in which he is credited as discoverer of the yeti.

We need to get those dinosaurs & other extinct creatures sorted out now . Some are already in the main zoo but my staff are working on a number of projects for public display

Cromer.zoo

Professor Paul

Doing a little redevelopment on my private research facility, using cloning to beat extinction (in a quiet corner in the main zoo there is a breeding pair of thylacines that no one has noticed yet, they all seem a little too excited by finding not only a yeti, but a bigfoot in my zoo. The bigfoot actually costs us $6,000,000 as we know him as Andre.. He was captured by a Major Steve Austin.

Here are my research labs. With some dinos we sequence the DNA from fossils, with the smaller ones we genetically engineer hen's eggs! And of course we are cloning mammals as well.

post-5-0-86822700-1411976767_thumb.jpg

Professor Paul

Parts of the prehistoric section can seem almost like the main zoo; until you count the toes on the hippidion & realise that what you thought were chimps are walking upright (they're australopithecines really)

post-5-0-20115100-1411989146_thumb.jpg

Professor Paul

Some of the dinos look particularly impressive when fully grown & kept in herds (they do move in herds)

post-5-0-44899000-1412013871_thumb.jpg

post-5-0-22863500-1412014202_thumb.jpg

Professor Paul

The tarpans & hippidions were particularly interesting. First we went a stage further than the Heck bros & bred back Tarpans true to the original.Then when we cloned hippidion embyros we used some of the tarpans to carry the foals.

post-5-0-44047200-1412014161_thumb.jpg