Vondell's Current Projects

Vondell

YoungerPrinceLothric
On 10/3/2017 at 9:53 PM, Vondell said:

not yet! I still haven't started setting that one up. It's on my list though. Although ... it's a big list, haha.

and, thanks so much! that's incredibly kind. cheers!

EDIT: using my concrete wall set to test tank wall capability -- was thinking tanks might look awkward with space all along the edges, but it's only a half tile. and actually, the corner piece is only a quarter tile, it just looks like a full tile.

concrete.gif.515b4f1a62c34133c5c30628ddb4b9d6.gif

I'm gonna go ahead and get this wall set configured and packaged for submission too while I'm at it.

Can I ask where this metal fencing comes from?image.png.417d39c5a8fda77ca44d5825e64427b6.png

It might be one of Vondell's aviary cage parts.

Vondell
On 7/14/2023 at 11:56 PM, YoungerPrinceLothric said:

Can I ask where this metal fencing comes from?image.png.417d39c5a8fda77ca44d5825e64427b6.png

Fern and Heather are correct, that's from my Aviary Cage Additions set.

It's available on my google drive with the current iteration of the set here - https://drive.google.com/file/d/13g1YThUKmPq9Gowf4RIwthkHknVmWyNf/view?usp=sharing

I don't remember exactly where I left off on the set, but usually if something made it onto my Drive folder it's finished enough to be playable. It's probably just that there was more I intended for the set that I didn't end up finishing, so I never submitted the set.

In the set there's also a 2H tall version of this fence and a few other files.

Good contender for another set to try and finish up this year to finally submit.

The post you quoted also reminded me of one benefit of having those concrete wall pieces as scenery and not just fences - scenery can be tankable, fences can't be. Good food for thought. I don't even remember writing that post, lol. The merciless forward march of time ... :v6sqc1:

• Love 4

Cricket
4 minutes ago, Vondell said:

Good contender for another set to try and finish up this year to finally submit.

I know sometimes it's difficult to find time to work on projects.  Just so you know, we plan on having a Fall Fest in either October or November. :fall-smiley:  We try to release new goodies during that time!  :bth_fall_leaves:

• Love 2

YoungerPrinceLothric

Thank you all for clarifying. I feel kind of silly and should have assumed they were also a part of his projects but then again my downloads folder is full of hundreds if not thousands of mods and I think it's all scrambled my brain over time 😅

• Haha 1

Cricket
2 minutes ago, YoungerPrinceLothric said:

I think it's all scrambled my brain over time 😅

Downloads tend to do that to us.  :animated-smileys-laughing-291:

• Haha 1

Z.Z.

I have over 4000 user made downloads, I have been trying to get them organized, but sometimes its just overwhelming.

• Like 2