Vondell's Current Projects

Vondell

Vondell

If you've glanced at the Online Member Activity much in the past couple weeks, you might already know I'm bopping around the place again, but if not ... Hi Tek! Long time no see! :fall-smiley:

green.gifyellow.giforange.gifred.gif

Stay tuned here, I've got some interesting things in the queue!

By the way, you may start seeing some of my previously-only-unofficially-released downloads start popping up in our official downloads section soon. Better late than never I suppose!

• Like 5
  • Love 8

Particle

Welcome back Vondell.  I am officially stokeD! 

Also I am amazed that I somehow was able to keep a secret.  Thankfully that is over.

As I said before, whatever I can help with, you just let me know.

:jump1:

• Like 1

Savannahjan

Vondell!  It's great to see you!   Sure have missed you; what are you up to these days?  Those trees are EPIC!

Particle, you sly devil.

Welcome back! I never interacted with you before but I got a fun story. I used your red panda back when I last played the game 10+ years ago. It was so good that as years gone by and my memory became hazy I actually thought that it was one of Blue Fang's animals. Imagine my shock when I re-installed Zoo Tycoon in mid-2020 and couldn't find the panda in the official content. 

8 hours ago, VNDragonV2 said:

Welcome back! I never interacted with you before but I got a fun story. I used your red panda back when I last played the game 10+ years ago. It was so good that as years gone by and my memory became hazy I actually thought that it was one of Blue Fang's animals. Imagine my shock when I re-installed Zoo Tycoon in mid-2020 and couldn't find the panda in the official content. 

I doubt it was Vondell's red panda. That was only released in 2017. It was most likely the ZA one by WhitePanda who based his on the ones in the Auckland Zoo in New Zealand where he lived. It had a very good scenery pack as well.