• Vainon_ajat
    • Hawkkeye666
    • pukkie
    • MaastrichianFan
    • Truly_happy
    • Schlatt99

The Lion's Roar

Coeur de lion

Pukkie, you really seem enthousiastic :risitas6ba0: You're expecting something? :post-1-1161705435:

Sure I do Fobian A very brand new firstclass download of high quality :uglyhammer:

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Coeur de lion

• pukkie

• ZooGrammy

• genkicoll

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Coeur de lion

Thanks Fobian and pukkie

So after Gluing together, adding some cosmetic details and some logo,s and turning into a file with a name we can now look at for the first time The Zoogrammy Animal Hospital, now about that programmer oh and ziggy we better discuss what you want this thing to do lol

:cheerlie: :yahoo: A hospital!!!!!!1 :yahoo: :cheerlie:

I knew something good would come out of this :254: CDL This is a true enrichment for the game :hug2:

ZooGrammy

This is great CDL. It will be wonderful. How about just making it a building that the guests can go into and see how they care for sick animals. It doesn't have to sell anything.

Cricket

I think a hospital is a wonderful addition to our game! Thanks CDL! :vishenka_34:

Cristijaberjaws

Well even though it doesn't need to sell stuff maybe the guest when they go in can by a certificate that says they donated to a great cause!! They can come out thinking "It feels good to donate to help the animals!"

And Neil as usual your building looks wonderful! And always so creative! :other-rosebud4:

• 2 weeks later...
Coeur de lion

whilst the hostipal works it's way through the final processes it has to go through which i'm not involved in we turn our attention elsewhere.

so Fobian here's 3 concepts for structure sides let me know what you think to each of them and we shall see what we can do as far as what we've discussed, but not making any promises

Coeur de lion

based on number 1 and square from other location we are looking at something like this