Top Posters In This Topic

• Coeur de lion

• pukkie

• ZooGrammy

• genkicoll

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ZooGrammy

Neil, Jens started to make a maintenance shack but then decided not to. I wondered if you couldn't make something similiar out of the ingame compost building into an animal food storage building.

Coeur de lion

now now Ziggy, you should know me better than that, i never adjust ingame buildings, however if you want a food storage place i think i might be able to come up with something :wink:

ZooGrammy

I'll love whatever you make. I really appreciate it.

:cheerlie: I am with ZooGrammy :cheerlie: but CDL....

What about that thing in Post #61, what was that to become and is it still becoming?

genkicoll

Mahahaha~ :24: Pukkie never gives up! It's no wonder she's the most spoiled Tekkie in the history of the site! :risitas6ba0:

I was so hoping to have an answer to this question before I left Ah well now I have to come back just to read if the answer is finally there :uglyhammer: Sure will keep me occupied

Oh CDL my friend since I am no longer allowed to ask you about that annex buildings pack could you please take a look at this: http://zootekphoenix.com/forums//index.php...c=3625&st=0

As there lies a big request (more a dream actually) I was so hoping you could make that happen

genkicoll

Neil, you haven't been around much (and I haven't been on IM much), so you may not know that I do some configuring now. Attractions are one of the easiest things to configure, so if you have plans for more buildings... :elkgrin: Just let me know! :wink: