• Luz21
    • MsOnary
    • LapisLazuli77
    • Fern
    • (Admin)Savannahjan
    • MaastrichianFan

The Lion's Roar

Coeur de lion

Fern from all Zootekkies around I must be the one less creative but in case something does come up I know how to reach Cdl and make sure I tell him
Not just meaning you here. One of the big hold ups that some designers have is that they are good at making the things but not good at coiming up with names and tooltips and guest thoughts. That is one of the problems I have with some of the files I have yet to finish of mine and other peoples. So suggestions by anyone might be helpful. Hope CDL doesn't mind me butting in like this as I can't remember how much or little trouble we had coming up with names etc for the first set.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Coeur de lion

• pukkie

• ZooGrammy

• genkicoll

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Coeur de lion

your input is always welcome Fern especially when the programming work is coming your way :elkgrin: hopefully something should be with you in the next week (assuming i work out some names so far i have 2 and a few more i'm mulling over but i've forgoten most of what i have to do lol)

your input is always welcome Fern especially when the programming work is coming your way :elkgrin: hopefully something should be with you in the next week (assuming i work out some names so far i have 2 and a few more i'm mulling over but i've forgoten most of what i have to do lol)
Like I said ask them for help with ideas for what they should be/do and we can adapt tweak them from there. Plus they get a buzz from being able to participate too.

Also keep in mind there is no reason we can't reuse some names as there are plenty of shops etc in real life that have chains scattered all around the country. The only criteria on reuse is that the correct sequence was used in the first place.

toodlepops

How about one of them being some kind of nocturnal animal building. I really don't like either of the bat houses we have already. The in game one is too asian in design and the other one doesn't appeal either. I like these cause they are clean.

post-40-1244621038.jpg

ZooGrammy

That's a good idea. We could also use one that is Aquatic life.

but there is already a fishy fun....

i would like to see one for marmosets and tamarins

Also one for just snakes would be cool named slitherung sliders (or something like that :elkgrin:)

and one for smaller type of bear kind like kinkajou, redpanda and raccoons :wub:

genkicoll

We have one in-game Nocturnal house, but there's a user-made one, too.

ZooGrammy

small animal exhibit or domesticated animal exhibit or tropical bird exhibit. Or Butterfly house or Tropical orchid house.