• Most Online

JT12
    Newest Member
    JT12

• bxdczoo
    • gorbasjov

The Lion's Roar

Coeur de lion

Now why on earth would a Lemurs Lounge, Meerkat Mansion, Penguin Palace and a Totally Batty (which holds Bats) have a nurse in the window?

These buildings are animal buildings and are really fine as they are

Look for colour coded buildings in the download section and you will find 4 more of buildings just like these.

And when you have them play with them in your game

You will find they are great to play with and add colour to your zoo, Moondog and then think of the great combinations you can make when these are released as well.

They are really great :cheerlie:

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Coeur de lion

• pukkie

• ZooGrammy

• genkicoll

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:413: Am I the only one around who feels this is taking forever?

Are these new buildings to be released any tme soon now? Or will this be one of the christmas treats?

:413: Am I the only one around who feels this is taking forever?

Are these new buildings to be released any tme soon now? Or will this be one of the christmas treats?

Pukkie blame me. I need poking about things these days. There are so many things going on, I get side-tracked from one exciting project to another and then forget to go back. Old age, plus real life being a pain as well. So feel free to poke me about finishing things, as these are done except the dll and checking I think. Need to go and look.

Don't want to :cristi: you too much Fern for the very reasons you mentioned

and I can happily live with the thought that thismight be my christmas gift for this year :032:

• 2 months later...
Coeur de lion

Ok so the buildings are finished and now released my thanks once again to Fern, she has programmed nearly all my buildings and done an exceptional job with them and even put up with the remarkably tough job of sorting out the rotations on the colour coded ones, i may make the buildings but Fern is the one who brings them to life.

so job done guess i'll go for a walk now as nothing to do at the moment *Waits for pukkies rant*

Ok so the buildings are finished and now released my thanks once again to Fern, she has programmed nearly all my buildings and done an exceptional job with them and even put up with the remarkably tough job of sorting out the rotations on the colour coded ones, i may make the buildings but Fern is the one who brings them to life.

so job done guess i'll go for a walk now as nothing to do at the moment *Waits for pukkies rant*

So you want my rant? :elkgrin:

Like in :cristi: how walking away? :cristi: Don't you have about 16 more of them colour coded buildings to go? :cristi:

Can recall something like pannenkoekenhuis/pannenkoekenboot :cristi:

A poffertjeskraam :cristi: or something that has them 2 combined :cristi:

And now new years on the way so must be something to do for you with oliebollen and appelbeignets :cristi:

Think you are far from finished :elkgrin:

(if you need some more just say the word I'll get it for you :tongue:)

Like in :cristi: how walking away? :cristi: Don't you have about 16 more of them colour coded buildings to go? :cristi:

Can recall something like pannenkoekenhuis/pannenkoekenboot :cristi:

A poffertjeskraam :cristi: or something that has them 2 combined :cristi:

And now new years on the way so must be something to do for you with oliebollen and appelbeignets :cristi:

There is a topic around here in Tek named Count Your Blessings...well here goes mine : I'm so lucky for not being a designer :whistilin:

• 10 months later...
Coeur de lion

There is a topic around here in Tek named Count Your Blessings...well here goes mine : I'm so lucky for not being a designer :whistilin:

I Could give you lessons if you want :elkgrin:

oh and Fern do you need a nudge or are things in hand?