• TheOneCalledWaffle
    • strider213
    • Graweu
    • Truly_happy
    • MetaKnight

The Lion's Roar

Coeur de lion

Coeur de lion

Thanks for letting me know Genki, depends on what i work on first, if i work on breaking apart the old colour coded to make new ones i would probably give those to Fern as she worked on the originals and would find it easier to add new ones, if it's a new building i may come to you.

oh and Pukkie i think that building was supposed to be a new toilet but i never finished it

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Coeur de lion

• pukkie

• ZooGrammy

• genkicoll

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for answering CDL

Now what will you have ready when I come back here? I do assume you still have some ideas left in you ...

Otherwise I have some nice suggestions in my teletubbie request for buildings and attractions :elkgrin:

• 1 month later...

I hope I can get our maned friend to read this .....

So sorry CDL but I really have to ask just once more :413: *after this post I hide as far as I can in the mooseclub*

For I am currently testing and playing around with tons of things I just never played with before and with several newer released items and ofcourse I have the screens ready to ventilate these ideas

Now this is not a what is wrong with this picture game

This is the screen of an for all animals shelter released to us by Fern (isn't she something :cheerlie:)

and the buffalo's of Genki (very nice :wub: ) However it is meant to point out that actually now your wonderful annex can be used for more and other animals Only thing needed is a creator Now if the elephants are replaced by (and this is just an example)

for instance a Tiger and a Lion on the roof we have an annex for a big cats exhibit (perhaps added with a nice big cat growl :032:)

I also vision one with a chimp and an orangutan (perhaps with a sound file from a monkey?) I thought about an Okapi and a Zebrafor ungulates

One with an American black bear and a polar bear to shelter all bears would also be ever so cool

I am afraid it won't stop here :413: as there is also a small annex

Now on the giraf annex we have the symbols of man and woman restrooms but searchin for animal images I bumped into this

and I realy felt it would be cool on that small annex building so then these ideas started rolling and I googled some more and found even a huge list of animal symbols which can be used for that idea

Now I very well know you told me no but then Fern got this released and I started playing with it few days ago and then the ideas got back to the surface again (I thought I got rid of them but they turned out to be just buried underneath lots of other things but still very much there)and I just really really want this really really badly

Now if you just don't have the time for this or the motivation as you have other things going on in your life

or just that you do not wanna spoil me even more rotten then I already am will you then please leave a green light here so I can beg other designers for the annex building pack of my dreams

• 4 months later...
Coeur de lion
I hope I can get our maned friend to read this .....

So sorry CDL but I really have to ask just once more :413: *after this post I hide as far as I can in the mooseclub*

For I am currently testing and playing around with tons of things I just never played with before and with several newer released items and ofcourse I have the screens ready to ventilate these ideas

Now this is not a what is wrong with this picture game

This is the screen of an for all animals shelter released to us by Fern (isn't she something :cheerlie:)

and the buffalo's of Genki (very nice :wub: ) However it is meant to point out that actually now your wonderful annex can be used for more and other animals Only thing needed is a creator Now if the elephants are replaced by (and this is just an example)

for instance a Tiger and a Lion on the roof we have an annex for a big cats exhibit (perhaps added with a nice big cat growl :032:)

I also vision one with a chimp and an orangutan (perhaps with a sound file from a monkey?) I thought about an Okapi and a Zebrafor ungulates

One with an American black bear and a polar bear to shelter all bears would also be ever so cool

I am afraid it won't stop here :413: as there is also a small annex

Now on the giraf annex we have the symbols of man and woman restrooms but searchin for animal images I bumped into this

and I realy felt it would be cool on that small annex building so then these ideas started rolling and I googled some more and found even a huge list of animal symbols which can be used for that idea

Now I very well know you told me no but then Fern got this released and I started playing with it few days ago and then the ideas got back to the surface again (I thought I got rid of them but they turned out to be just buried underneath lots of other things but still very much there)and I just really really want this really really badly

Now if you just don't have the time for this or the motivation as you have other things going on in your life

or just that you do not wanna spoil me even more rotten then I already am will you then please leave a green light here so I can beg other designers for the annex building pack of my dreams

so i don't pop in that often, but i can answer a few things here, the symbols on the giraffe annex are really not my fault as that building was made by Catfish who was kind enough to let me redisgn his annex to make the small elephant one and from there i really got into building making so i am still gratefull to him for that, if any other designer wants to make your annex's they are more than welcome to, i may or may not ever get round to looking at the concept i really don't know as i tend to do things purely on a whim nowadays and for noone in particular except myself, having said that

can you tell what it is?

post-960-1235862080.png

and no Brandi, you and Genki are not allowed to answer as i know you know and Genki may have an idea after i spoke to her recently :tongue:

genkicoll

HAHAHAHA~!! :elkgrin: Kind of reminds one of the color-coded buildings, doesn't it? :tongue:

well at least it has colour all over it :tongue:

but honestly I have been playing around lately in coloured zoos for different contests and

that had lead to so many wishes about more of them I at least want a yellow one :032:

Although I do have a pancake house or poffertjes kraam in this very topic too

It could as well be a forfilling of that dream

Whatever it will be I just know it will be great and until that day I keep on dreaming

You can never know if this is the start of one of the buildings from the Teletubbie pack

Coeur de lion

"Be careful what you wish for you might regret it! be careful what you wish for you just might get it"

Names haven't been decided and as such no insignia are in place yet and with only one fully made but more to come soon Cdl Designs presents...

Colour-Coded: Xtreme Edition

ZooGrammy

Ok, you have us in suspense. Doesn't look anything like your previous teaser. This time it's got to be a savannah building.