Your Wishlist for "If I Could Improve How ZT1 Works..."

fountain

Round exhibits, tanks.

What an amazing collection of improvements for ZT...many of which I've thought about while building...but never questioned or asked someone about...

My contribution would be the number of files that can be placed in the dlupdate folder...I always have too many files...and then have to decide what to cut out to make the game work. I'd like to see every file that's listed, have a combined file of the contents, when more than a couple of ztd's in it. Some files I've used have fifteen ztd's that take up fifteen spaces...where a combined file takes one!)_

For landscapers. The option to drop used objects into a fave menu. I have spent ages! searching for specific plants that I've already used in an area and can't find again.

To continue on what Kreek said: perhaps a recently used menu? The last ten items per category? Buildings, animals etc.

I'll third Kreek's suggestion. I spend too much time trying to find these recent or favorite ones while scrolling past things I simply never use and wish I could remove. I recently removed the "Fancy building" expansion -- Goodbye to that stupid happy toilet on the roof!-- because the guests aren't overly impressed anyway. I also removed the "Dino kids" expansion, too, because I was tired of the menu space being taken and the time clicking past those items. Both expansions are tucked away in my Blue Fang folder for safe keeping.

Just do not remove the dlls connected with them as some ids have be used in user made things and then they would show up nameless in the menu.

I know there was a hack somewhere that let you move some buildings, but being able to move any building would be great.

YES THERE IS , I HAVE IT . BUT IT DONT WORK ON ALL BUILDINGS .

Professor Paul

I dont know if this can be done becuase of the need to consult each designer, but it would be great to have ztds combined as one for those, like me, who are technically incompetent at such things;I see I'm seconding Caddie on that one!