Truly_happy's Projects, Ideas and To-do's

Truly_happy

Truly_happy

Got a lot done already. I completed the red door, save for a combined file. The Tanzanian door is up next. I already made the graphics for it. I just have to take a break from creation for now.

By the way, right now, I have nine doors I would like to make. That would come out to twenty-seven files, so should I put them all in a pack with one combined .ztd or submit them separately with the option between combined and indi? Not sure what I want to do. Which would be better?

• Like 1

Z.Z.

I would say to release them as individual files and include a combined file, so people can either use the combined file, or choose which ones they want to use. :)

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Cricket

That's how I like to do it.  I like giving folks the options.  Most of the time, I use the combined files.  However, sometimes you need to pick and choose ... like in the case of a contest requiring a specific style or color. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I would combine each door set as one ztd - are you doing restaurant, gift and bathroom?

And then do all as a combined.

So that would mean 9 ztds and then a combined.

• Like 1

Truly_happy

Thanks, everyone. I like Fern's idea best.

1 hour ago, Z.Z. said:

I actually dont use restrooms. :)

Me, neither. :post-8-0-19938100-1501430326:

• Haha 1

Truly_happy
4 hours ago, Z.Z. said:

I actually dont use restrooms. :)

3 hours ago, HeatherL said:

Me, neither. :post-8-0-19938100-1501430326:

You know what, neither do I. Why buy a bathroom when a restaurant is better? In fact, my guests don't patron the bathrooms; they pass them up to go to the restaurant. Still ... it's good to have bathrooms for those who prefer consession stands.

• Love 1

Z.Z.

Indeed, so perhaps alter Ferns suggestion a bit and make the restrooms separate?

Just a suggestion :)

• Like 1

Cricket

How on earth do you keep your guests happy without potties????  :bloos1:  My guests aren't always hungry.  Sometimes when they ride the carousel or visit a museum, they need a potty afterwards and are not necessarily hungry.  I always have a potty next to an attraction.