Truly_happy's Projects, Ideas and To-do's

Truly_happy

Truly_happy

Now that some of my doors are under review by our beloved Tek Techies, I started making signs that have the same function as configured doors. So far, they look like this:

t7bnzp.jpg

Stay tuned.

Savannahjan

So the guests walk up to the sign and 'poof'' they are inside? Very interesting...

• 2 weeks later...
Truly_happy

Made better graphics each for the bathroom and giftshop sign. Yes, Jan, I think you have the idea.

Found some flaws with the black door rotations, though. Fixing them now, should have the corrected files to the Mods tonight or tomorrow.

Truly_happy

Very close to my first DL release! Need a description and a tutorial, as the doors may be a little tricky to position. But have no fears! This will be useful for all. :)

Truly_happy

Made a guide (not a tutorial; I used the wrong word before) and wrote a description. We'll see what the Admins think. :)

The download file itself is fully approved, by the way.

Truly_happy

Graphics for the signs are pretty well complete. More testing required. However, I'm taking a break from the signs now. I've been laboring over a brick wall set from Reine's Tilesets. They look very nice so far but are not yet seamless.

Truly_happy

Moving along on the brick wall set.

The black door should be available to all any time now ...

Truly_happy

Still working diligently on the brick wall components. I would post pictures but my time seems better spent working on the project instead. They do look good. Not sure how much work is left. I want to make more pieces besides what Reiner had in the origin set but so far the regular wall and corner piece are quite functional enough.