Truly_happy's Projects, Ideas and To-do's

Truly_happy

Truly_happy

Fern,

Here's the file. I just reworked it as a restaurant but the problem of the game showing two objects persists. Yes, two objects. One is selectable and the other is not. The same happens with two other objects I've made. I have offered to you those items as well in case you can find a correlation.

JUST CURIOUS !!

ARE YOU USING THE ORIGINAL ZT1 OR THE COMPLETE COLLECTION TO PLAY .

I HAVE THE COMPLETE COLLECTION AND JUST FOR FUN I PUT YOUR THREE DOORS IN MY GAME .

THE GAME WONT RUN WITH THEM IN IT .

I TOOK THEM OUT AND IT RUNS FINE

ITS NOT RELATED TO THE ISSUE YOU ARE HAVING WITH TWO FILES SHOWING UP IN THE MENU

Truly_happy

Yes, I have Complete Collection. Did you try each file separately? I acutally don't have blackdoor.ztd in my dlupdate folder at the moment. Perhaps that is why? I'll pop it back in there and see what happens.

Truly_happy

No, everything is working fine for me with all three files in there. Sorry it doesn't work for you, but thanks. Your curiousity is helpful. :laugh:

YOU DLUPDATE FOLDER IN COMPLETE COLLECTION WILL HOLD 323 FILES .WITHOUT A PROBLEM .

I EVEN REMOVED A FEW AND TRIED AGAIN .

I THINK I WILL TRY THEM ONE AT A TIME AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS .

BY THE WAY I DONT THINK I EVER INTRODUCED MYSELF PROPERLY .

I AM THE "OLD KID" ON THE BLOCK . 73 YEARS OLD AND BEEN PLAYING ZT SINCE IT CAME OUT . ITS A BLAST ! AND ZOOTEK IS THE COOLEST PLACE EVER .

ITS NICE TO HAVE YOU HERE .

Truly_happy

Thanks, AZ. I've seen you around so much, you hardly needed to introduce yourself, but I well appreciate it.

I took the black door out because I wanted to unclutter my building menu/catalog rather than my dlupdate folder. It does show up twice, as I said. I hope you can get it to work. I assume you have Genki's original doors? Do they work for you?

YES , GENKI'S DOORS WORK FINE

COULD BE I HAVE A FILE IN MY GAME THAT CONFLICTS WITH YOUR DOORS .

I WILL FIGURE IT OUT .

There are a number of reasons why this might be happening AZ so I will sort it out. Keep in mind she is only learning.

The lack of freeform folders might be the reason they might not show up in AZ's game.

And I really do not think you want a restroom selling food. lol You forgot to change the ids when you changed its purpose.

Be back later with a how-to set of instructions.

You can remove them from your above post now I have them.

Ariznana you can also delete them as there are going to be quite a lot of changes being done to them.

Truly_happy

Yippy!