Download requests

Professor Paul

A few weeks ago when I feeling irritable and half sick I managed to eliminate the folder on my desktop of mostly scenery for Nation/Culture Themes and Seasons, Town/Houses/Apartment patio & decor and some files from European sites over the years.  Plus some files generously combined by Tek members for me.  Plus dlupdates for my recent South American and some "ancient" zoos.

Of course I didn't notice the missing folder until days after I emptied the recycle bin. :cry4:

So I'll be making a lot of file requests weeks and months to come.  One thing I have done since then is put the same icon on ZT scenery and foliage desktop folders to attention to the "Do not Touch" folders to alert my functioning or addled brain to pay attention.  I'm again backing up these new folders on a thumb drive; one got bent while plugged in by falling CDs and another is labeled 2018.

At present I am looking for AQ Camping files with tents, cook pots, chairs, fireplace, etc. which is probably under my nose.

Thanks in advance!

Thank you, Pukkie!

I know there is another outdoor pack that contains a stone fireplace with chimney that I used to put in backyards or parks for BBQ. AQ may done that one, too.

Addendum: I found the pack! In my 2018 back up file where I got the much used wheelbarrow.  It is by AQ.

• Like 1

Does anyone have African Raptor's Benefactor version of the Shark-Themed Pack?

Hmmmm one of the ones I have not yet added here. Still playing catch up on those. Be patient and I will check it out and maybe release it for the birthday. It is one of the earlier files so might need updating before I do.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

• 2 weeks later...

This one?

Shark Theme Pack.zip

You can upgrade it when Fern releases a better one.

• Thanks 1

1. Are there clematis flowers ztd separate from the lovely bridge?

2. From a a German? site 3 or 4 animal terrariums scenery had snake, gecko or other reptiles. I have the scorpion one -- I hate scorpions so I avoid those. Another set/individual files I mistakenly binned.

3. Volerian? Valerian? combo that had cages with animated squirrel, lyre bird, another bird from another Europe site I believe.

Thanks in advance to anyone can help!

1 hour ago, fountain said:

3. Volerian? Valerian? combo that had cages with animated squirrel, lyre bird, another bird from another Europe site I believe.

DennisWHM Aviary Pack volieren.ZIP

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, fountain said:

2. From a a German? site 3 or 4 animal terrariums scenery had snake, gecko or other reptiles. I have the scorpion one

This one took me a while, but I knew I'd seen it somewhere!

http://www.ztcdd.org/DD/index.php?topic=10788.0

• Thanks 1