Download requests

Professor Paul

nana_nytowl
5 hours ago, fountain said:

I'm not certain this will still help but Toodlepops' tin shed & brown warehouse are available here.  The white building is the snow leopard's research building.

Check Borsato's and Hawkeye's sites for some of these animals are there in recent form and work just fine.  And Khaydar's. Those are ones I use when I can.

Thank you. 

I checked here for the shed and the warehouse and couldn't find them. I did find the Snow Leopard's buildings by Yellowrose.

Do you have links to those sites?

:post-40-1236625287:

Cricket
40 minutes ago, nana_nytowl said:

Do you have links to those sites?

The files for Borsato, Hawkkeye & Khaydar are on their Google drives.  Links to those should be in their signatures :D

4 hours ago, nana_nytowl said:

Thanks Fern,

But I don't think that that is what the cost is from. It's checking to see if there's anything salvageable on it. :hug2:

:post-40-1236625287:

That is why I get it done the way I do........unless your drive was killed by a virus or malware you can sort through it yourself and see what is salvageable. It will be in the same setup as your computer so you know what folders to look for. This is another reason I and others advocate keeping things in zips. Zips are less likely to be corrupted

Sorry.:bloos1: I forgot those were DG files. I will be more careful in the future.

Not a problem. Though for the record nor should ZKL files be posted either since the site is still around.

As for ZT.nl files and those from ABC (Germany) some are available at DD and more will come as I check and fix them so check there first.

• Thanks 1

But besides that sharing ZT.NL items once they are checked are allowed to be hosted here as I got permission from Ruud Schouten en Arthur ( the ones in charge of said site ) gave me permission to do so

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, me again :unnamed: Once upon a time a lovely Mars zoo contest (?) was created IIRC the Lunar map and replacing the concrete with brown rock. Pukkie and others kindly answered questions about the map and the large grey rock(s) that had red, luminous  single stripe on them.  Those rocks were used outside the zoo map walls.  Does anybody have the file for those or remember what site the rocks came from?

I am planning a mixed prehistoric, featuring bird evolution, and off-world zoo and would like to use those rocks.  Thanks in advance!