Download requests

Professor Paul

I have my own question. I'm working on backing up all of RDingFT's files he originally released on Northern Skies before he came to Tek. With Fern's blessing I have been using her updated versions instead of the originals since they've been patched with fixes since. The only file I couldn't find an update for and only have the original is his Wildlife Park 1 Scenery Pack--I couldn't find it under any other name. He described them as 'Indian Structures' and 'Wooden Houses' in his thread. Here's what's in it:

wlp1-scenery.jpg

wlp1-scenery2.jpg

Was this available anywhere else to compare versions? I think in the thread he said he later released them at Tek as shelters but I've tried every filter I could :P

Thanks!

YoungerPrinceLothric

I love the look of that 'brown bear wooden house.' I'd love to have it for my merged rdingft pack.

• Love 1

Most of the buildings in the second picture have been used by various members of ZA and Tek for buildings - shelters and at least one gift shop I can think of offhand.

I don't think he did any shelters until he came to Tek and I don't recall helping him with that set.

I will have a look through the back of DD and see if I have any reference to the Indian ones. They are another set of buildings that ZA and Tek used. Jane for sure and probably yellowrose and I am sure at least one other person. The Wildlife game was extremely popular for raiding long before RDingFT got to it.

• Like 2

Thanks Fern. :) That makes a lot of sense.

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a mod that exists which adds an Open/Close Zoo toggle to the game similar to what Zoo Tycoon 2 has? I figured the concept is so simple especially with how most Zoo Tycoon clones tend to have the function by default that I'm baffled we don't have anything like that for ZT1 as far as I'm aware.

Nope, not that I know of. Most of us just put a decorative fence across the Entrance if we want to keep guests out.

• 1 month later...
YoungerPrinceLothric

the other day I was browsing downloads among various zoo tycoon sites and I found a hack for allowing you to put the rainforest rock formation into shallow tanks. Unfortunately, when I went to look for it later on, I never found it again. Does anyone here know which hack I'm referring to and can you point me in its direction?

Edit: I found it! Here's the link for anyone interested:
http://www.ztcdd.org/DG/index.php?topic=6068.msg26186#msg26186

Does anyone have a link or know where to find African Raptors Misc Forest Items? Was looking at the user made download build thread and they look really nice.

• Like 1