Download requests

Professor Paul

Heather's file choice was correct.  The foliage is hard to see in the official screen screenshot which is part why I mislabeled it.  Also why I put up just the foliage separate screen because I forgot it was part of a path pack.

On 3/19/2018 at 4:24 PM, ZooGrammy said:

These plant objects can't just stand alone and not on a path can they? 

You can put the foliage together and create a rather narrow not walkable path .  Even on the  pack2 Pukkie refers to some of the foliage is visible far left.   I often use these in front of buildings & rotate so the little slice is away from the guest walk.  Or use those as an edging with a contrasting guest path. Plus it works w Genki's Imperial Flowerbeds & Imperial Bonsai packs.

On 3/19/2018 at 4:15 PM, pukkie said:

I do feel what fountain means is this path pack

ZooGrammy

Heather when you get a chance please post a picture of this Chinese building pack.                Is it the right size for ZT or too small or too big? 

I made these for the file last night.

From left to right - Restaurant, Garden, Theater

The Chinese bathroom - I couldn't find the Gift Shop in game, will try tonight:

The above are accessed from all sides, so don't block them off or set them against a wall. Only 2 views. Guests seem to be very attracted to them-although that could be because this test zoo is pretty sparse. :tongue:

ZooGrammy

Thanks.  I wanted to compare them with RDingFT's Chinese packs.   I believe he has the same buildings except the bathroom or very similar buildings.  But his are done better. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/21/2018 at 8:35 PM, HeatherL said:

I'm looking for the Chinese building pack by RedNotDead:

Zip file contains a Restaurant selling chop suey, chow mein and rice wine, a giftshop selling kites and fireworks, a theatre, a bathroom and a chinese garden.

Many thanks to Jay and especially Casey for your patience with this oldie on the .dll (and to Casey for making the .dll)

Do not place these buildings against a wall as they have multiple entrances/exits.

Updated to fix conflict issues with the Chinese gift shop. Thanks Jay!

dl_file.jpg  

mag_glass.gif

On 3/21/2018 at 9:30 PM, Fern said:

You have mail

Okay I screwed up.  I was trying to request a copy those working chinese buildings in Heather's post -- which I silll want -  Thanks in advance!!!

Also how do you cancel a proposed post before sending?  I couldn't undo it. Used to be a cancel  button below or near "submit reply" but I don't see one now.

Thanks!