Download requests

Professor Paul

The wyvern was made by BlackDragon from Zoo Admin:

http://www.ztcdd.org/DD/index.php?topic=2439.0

However, it has errors so you're probably better off waiting for the file to be updated and released here at Tek.

Oh, gotcha. Any idea how long that will be? I loved that mod haha. Do you know anything about paardjee's Pokemon? I tried accessing their site that I used years ago, but it doesn't seem to exist anymore :( Thank you so much for the info!!

There are a lot of files from ZA to sort through. Tek has permission to host them, so they'll probably trickle in a few at a time. 

I vaguely remember a pokemon, but don't remember where I saw it.

Cricket
5 hours ago, Lapras said:

Oh, gotcha. Any idea how long that will be? I loved that mod haha. Do you know anything about paardjee's Pokemon? I tried accessing their site that I used years ago, but it doesn't seem to exist anymore :( Thank you so much for the info!!

The link that I had for paardjee's site issued an error that the site had been frozen.  :begging:  I haven't heard if she moved to another site. 

I got the same 'frozen' message when I visited too. And I'll go check that thread. I remember Paardjee's Pokemon mods being my fave because of their full animations, so hopefully I'll have some luck in that thread, or I'll find a good substitute. If anyone happens to find a direct link to Paardjee's 'Mon downloads, don't hesitate to message me. Regardless, thanks @Cricket and @Fern for going out of the way to look for the files and link me the thread <3

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Khaydar

Where can I find this ship?

emmmK10.jpg

Also I'm looking for user created scenarios like the ones on the old Zoo Admin.

Professor Paul

Is that the same one Jane used in her wild series shelter pack I wonder