Download requests

Professor Paul

North Pole Restaurant by Jane listed as a download for this zoo:

Thanks  :kittyhug2:

Jane changed the name. It is still available: "Changed name from North Pole Restaurant to Abisko Restaurant 2011-09-05"

I had a feeling it would be something like that, thank you!

Enemy post

Many years ago, I remember seeing a shark download that consisted solely of a shark fin that acted like a pre-Marine Mania creature. The end result was sort of like the saltwater crocodile. Does anyone else remember that one?

Yes it was a ztu file. It has an id conflict with another animal as well. Same person also did a dolphin.

Enemy post

Thanks for the answer. I wasn't even sure if that one was real anymore. I'll see if I can find it.

*Oh, I didn't realize that site was gone. Does anyone have a copy of the file?

carlos franco
15 hours ago, Enemy post said:

Hace muchos años, recuerdo haber visto una descarga de tiburones que consistía únicamente en una aleta de tiburón que actuaba como una criatura de la Manía pre-Marine. El resultado final fue algo así como el cocodrilo de agua salada. ¿Alguien más recuerda eso?

image.png.5edadb6e003f1014f31f4743b132febd.png
 Enemy post I think this is the shark you mention, I have not seen it, but you could find it here https://zooadmin.org/ZT1/index.php?topic=1004.msg1218#msg1218

Enemy post

Thanks for the help! I've been wanting to use that shark for probably 15 years, I'm very much looking forward to trying it out.

• 3 weeks later...