Download requests

Professor Paul

49 minutes ago, carlos franco said:

I don't know if this is the right place for my application ...

I have used the Fern map package, there are 13 maps of several sites, fantastic in my opinion, the drawback I have right now is that these maps come individually, and that takes away space to add other files.

My request is ... Could someone help me by making these 13 maps a combined package to have in a single file the thirteen maps.

I leave the image and the download link in Tek.

I thank you in advance for your time to read me.

I can do that. Give me a little bit to go on that. I'm dealing with classes right now. Senior year, yay.

Coming to a question I have, can someone help me find the most recently updated files for the in-game shelters? I can't remember where to find all of them, and I want to edit their files to set the capacity to something of my choosing. I've done this before, but I want to see if I can save some time by not having to search for them. I CAN search for them, but it will take me a lot longer to do find them, and I'm going to share how to increase each shelters' capacity in a post later on.

I have one including everything Although I do believe the dll file in there is now included in the Phoenix one so you don't have to use that

*** file removed 20210619

44 minutes ago, carlos franco said:

Thunder I appreciate your support, I'll be waiting for the pack.

In the meantime, I don't know if this works for you, it's the double capacity Yellowrose hack, it's on the zoo admin page, I leave you the link (you must register)

https://zooadmin.org/ZT1/index.php?topic=1073.msg1316#msg1316

Thanks, but I'm looking for the files in the Zoo Tycoon directory. I'm looking to increase the capacity of the shelters to something like 10x their original values. I hate putting in multiple shelters per exhibit; it makes the exhibits look ugly and unnatural.

Anyway, I've downloaded the signs. I may not get to combining them today, but they are on my radar.

On 9/6/2019 at 3:42 PM, carlos franco said:

Thunder I appreciate your support, I'll be waiting for the pack.

In the meantime, I don't know if this works for you, it's the double capacity Yellowrose hack, it's on the zoo admin page, I leave you the link (you must register)

https://zooadmin.org/ZT1/index.php?topic=1073.msg1316#msg1316

I have the signs combined into a .ztd, shoot me a PM and I'll send it to you. I doubt I could place it here as a download though unless RatBag grants permission.

Particle

The config for shelters are usually found in the ztd titled 'scenery_.ztd', inside the folder scenery/building.  But you'll have to backtrack through the folder paths listed in zoo.ini to find all of them, which looks like:

path=./dlupdate;./updates;./xpack2/loc;./xpack2;./dupdate;./zupdate1;./xpack1/loc;./xpack1;./zupdate;./loc;.

I did a quick look, don't quote me on this but it seems that:

-- /dlupdate you can pass up that is where you put your user mods

-- there are a couple shelters in  /updates,

--/xpack2 has all the MM shelters,

--/dupdate I saw dinocave,

--/zupdate1 had a leanto

--/xpack1 has the DD shelters

--/zupdate had no shelters

and of course the rest will be in the default zt folder. 

Another thing that I might try though is just download the shelter hack, and edit those configs how you like, because presumably whoever did that hack already did look for the most recent versions of all the shelters, and changed those.

Yeah, found the Dinocave.ai in the scenery5.ztd within the dupdate folder. None of the others were in there.

Currently in Updates. I seem to recall the Rock Cave was connected to Bigfoot somehow? My mind might be playing tricks on me. Anyway, I'm going to edit all the .ai files for the shelters, and release a combined .ztd as a "hack". The Double Capacity Shelters hack was never enough, and the game has never broke on me having 40 zebras in one exhibit with a single shelter. The game is remarkably stable for having so many animals in an exhibit.

I'm unable to find the Small Stable .ai file, and the Small Lean-To in scenery7.ztd (in updates) seems not to be the correct one. I have updated .ai files for all the rest, but I want to find these before I release a file for all of them.

4 hours ago, Particle said:

Another thing that I might try though is just download the shelter hack, and edit those configs how you like, because presumably whoever did that hack already did look for the most recent versions of all the shelters, and changed those.

I forgot to mention earlier, that hack doesn't double EVERY original shelter. There were a few (like the Rock Cave) that remained unchanged. I'm trying to encompass all of the original shelters.

I still cannot find the Small Stable or the actual Small Lean-to (scenery7 in updates is not the correct one).