Download requests

Professor Paul

all of Planetkitty's files can be found here.... https://zooadmin.org/ZT1/index.php

You'll have to register to download just be sure you use your tek member name please.

Does anyone have African Raptors working Fossil Stand, Butterfly Dome, and Shell Shop?  I have the Cave Tours.

Thanks.

Cricket
9 minutes ago, HeatherL said:

Does anyone have African Raptors working Fossil Stand, Butterfly Dome, and Shell Shop?  I have the Cave Tours.

Thanks.

I do.  I'll send them to you in a PM :D

• Thanks 1

Looking for:

ZTU Restaurant

ZTU Coral Shelter

Atlantean Queen's Hollowed Stump Shop

Thanks

They are not ZTU files.  They are from Zoo Tycoon Unleashed. Out of curiosity where did you get the names as DD does not have them listed in the open.

The coral shelter is part of a pack that needs sorting.

ZTU restaurant could mean anything unless you have more info on it.

Some of the names I got from the file list for lang--TKZTUFcombin.dll

Also, I apologize as I think I may be confusing the names for several sites with similar initials - ZTU,  ZTUF...

I have a scenery building titled Zoo Tycoon Unleashed Restaurant, specifically ARZooTycoonUnleashedRestaurant.ztd dated 3-23-08.  I quite like it and would like the working version, if available.

The following screenshot is from one of Zoogrammy's zoos:

AR ZTUF Restaurant-Scenery-Screenshot by ZooGrammy.jpg

And, thank you for posting the Hollowed Stump Shop!

ztu as part of a ztd name usually refers to the Zoo Tycoon Unlimited site that was in Belgium and one of the earliest sites set up.

Then there was a Zoo Tycoon Unlimited set up in the USA. That was split into 2 sites. One kept the same name and the other was named Zoo Tycoon Unleashed Forum (ZTUF)

The picture you show looks like the topiary garden pack which was 2 parts - bene (for the working buildings) and members (scenery).  I will see if anything needs adjusting.