Download requests

Professor Paul

VNDragonV2
13 hours ago, TRIFORCE89 said:

Anyone know if the Onager and Kouprey from the DS port were ever brought over to ZT1 PC?

Not that I know of.

@HeatherL DS port = Zoo Tycoon DS

• 2 weeks later...
YoungerPrinceLothric
On 1/8/2020 at 4:39 AM, HeatherL said:

Does anyone have African Raptors working Fossil Stand, Butterfly Dome, and Shell Shop?  I have the Cave Tours.

Thanks.

I would also like this!

Well the  Updated Butterfly Dome working version was ready for the birthday release but the birthday has yet to happen and I do not know when it is. All of the ones mentioned needed updating

Would anyone be kind enough to reupload the invisible fence download? It's no longer available from what I can see and quite a lot of other downloads depend on it. Thanks in advance.

Cricket
20 minutes ago, Menace said:

Would anyone be kind enough to reupload the invisible fence download? It's no longer available from what I can see and quite a lot of other downloads depend on it. Thanks in advance.

You can find the invisible fence here:  Invisible Fence by Willie T.

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
YoungerPrinceLothric

I downloaded genki's combined clay pack the other day, but I didn't see any of the individual files denoting the clay pillar-columns (unsure of their 'official name') shown in the screenshot. I don't have very many downloads loaded up in game and I can't seem to locate them. does anyone have the individual file itself?

edit3160722473812f78adb3cd1570c98e20-claythemepkgenki56f036c23ab7b08cde2b.jpg

edit: as you can see, I am not sure which one would be the pillars. I think it may have been left out.

forum.png

forum2.png

the flowers, bathrooms, and lamp are all there, just not the pillars

Good observation. I just went to check and the clay columns are indeed missing in the combined pack. You can download the individual columns here.

YoungerPrinceLothric

I've already commented on the mod page but I wanted to do so here again. thank you! I really do appreciate it!