Download requests

Professor Paul

I think Fern has been working on this. Most of his downloads are available at the Download Directory and I have a lot of them too. Was there something specific you wanted?

Cricket

I am a member at that site.  So are several other members here at Tek.  So if you know which downloads you need, just let us know and we'll get them for you. 

:Bsmile6:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Z.Z.

I tried logging in with facebook and it wouldnt accept me, so I cant even see the download sections to know what to ask for.
If the site is defunked, is there a way to host those files here?

Savannahjan

There hasn't been any word from John in years.  He had some significant health issues and I fear he has passed away.  We don't have permission to host them, but I am very willing for them to be here if there is ever the need. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Cricket said:

I am a member at that site.  So are several other members here at Tek.  So if you know which downloads you need, just let us know and we'll get them for you. 

:Bsmile6:

I'm not sure of everything on that website, so there might be some things there that I might end up liking but not knowing they exist. I did find what I'm assuming is a list of downloads on that website, though I have no idea if it's exhaustive. If it's not too much to ask, I'd like to see everything available there and I can poke through what's there.

If you message me your email, I can screenshot some of the pages and send them to you. Because of the way the pages are set up, all the A's are on one page, etc.

• Thanks 2

I am still able to access the site. I also have all his downloads anyway including some unfinished and or unreleased stuff. The list is from my site DD where he was a member and designer.

Jan is right in that he suffered very bad health and I also suspect he passed away some time back.

If you want to see what things look like do a search in the animals area for "Zoo Tycoon and More" or for "JohnT". Or do a search for a specific animal.

Some of his files are here at Tek. Some are at the Designer Guild. At some point I will get back to sorting what is where and what to do about them

• 2 months later...