Download requests

Professor Paul

YoungerPrinceLothric
19 hours ago, Fern said:

Do you want them as singles or combined?

singles please 

does anyone have reuploads of all the content locked behind needing a login on JohnT's website? I'm specifically looking for his Mermaids/Mermen/Merchildren mod, but if anyone can just send me a zip file with the other inaccessable content as well, that would be a big relief for me.

Z.Z.

Is that site actually still active?

If not, would it be possible to host all those items here?

Cricket

It's still active for those of us that had memberships before the host went MIA.  I know Fern and I are members and can still access the site.  There are probably a few others as well.  I doubt we have permission to host all those files here.  I could be wrong tho'.  There is no way to contact John tho'.  Sadly, he has disappeared.

I can also access the site.

• Like 1

John was a Designer for/at the Download Directory. One of these days I will go through his threads and see what can be shared and where. He also fixed a number of old files that are posted there for checking and either releasing or more updates done on them.

If you want specific files of his you can always ask here for them.

Z.Z.

I have no idea what files he has at that site, so I wouldnt know what to ask for.

Cricket

I posted screenshots of what is available somewhere here at Tek.  I'll see if I can find them.