Download requests

Professor Paul

YoungerPrinceLothric

Does anyone happen to have these yellow road markings?

84cbaf4cc55ba92687cf054831147607-vondellsroute66caddy.png

I have them. They were never officially released, so I will release them soon. There are 4 different road lines.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

LapisLazuli77

So I'm starting to hit that point where I'm far past the 300 .ztd mark and trying to add new .ztds without crashing my game all the time is like walking on eggshells. I feel like a part of the problem is that I have quite a few of Hawkkeye's individual files, and if I try and go into his projects' topic the older combined files aren't there anymore.

Specifically looking for any combined packs with his prehistoric tank animals, Mononykus+Saurolophus+Therizinosaurus, Gigantspinosaurus+Chungkingosaurus+Mamenchisaurus, the Creepy Crawlies pack, and Part 1 and 2 of his Pleistocene Pack(this one's the big issue probably).

Another means of going about this would probably be to just do it myself and combine files together, but I don't know how to do that.

Professor Paul

Hawkkeye did post as easy way  to do this in his own thread a few months back. Perhaps he'd   post it again.

50 minutes ago, LapisLazuli77 said:

just do it myself and combine files together

This is the tutorial that taught me to combine files. All it really requires is that you know how to copy & paste.

https://zootekphoenix.com/forums/topic/12053-yellowroses-video-tutorial-on-how-to-combine-ztd-files/

LapisLazuli77

Oh, hot dog! Yeah, I'll try giving this a go, but combined packs would still be appreciated.

• Like 1

LapisLazuli77  

You've got Mail!:flowerysmile:

• Thanks 1

LapisLazuli77

UPDATE: Got the hang of combining .ztds and also involuntarily figured out how to edit them in the process, woohoo, but last night I kinda hit a problem, because after combining a lot of .ztds into single big files that are, like, 70+ megs each the game won't load.

Is there a max size on how big .ztd files can be? When I have the opportunity I could also send over the .ztds I've mashed together because I did also do a fair bit of code editing.

Z.Z.

The dlupdates folder can only hold 300 files, combined or not, and the game can only handle 3000 files, so you can have 100 combined files that contain 300 files each, or any combination that adds up to 3000 items in 300 or or less combined files.

• Like 1

LapisLazuli77

Alright, good to have that for reference. I doubt I'm anywhere near 3000 total files though considering it was working fine before and I'm down to only 204 in dlupdates...weird.