ZZ Goes Nuts!

Z.Z.

Z.Z.

Havent posted in here for awhile, but Truly has inspired me to share what Im working on again. :studsmatta:

Im still working on the Mega Rock Pack, but the Welcome Mat Cafes and Gifts were sent for coding today!

image.png.026d655c9f4d1edcf3ccb9aa037431e6.png

Ive been trying to get all my buildings done so Cricket can get them coded and released, so after I sent the Welcome Mats to her I started working the Beach Huts to get them ready for the Summer Club Contest.

These are just the bases for the Hula Hut Cafe and Tiki Hut Gifts, I still have to decorate them:

image.png.33fad7884ef3728f850a5f292d59777b.png

• Like 1
  • Love 3

I will check with Jay if we have ids that might work for these. And no you should not have a bathroom in this gift shop as it is too small. :tongue:

Cricket you might want to check the slots with Jay for those cute mats.

ZZ you do realise peeps will vanish maybe 1 1/2 or 2 tiles from the actual door?

Z.Z.

We dont need IDs, they will use the in game items and just be called Restaurant and Gift Shop, that way we dont have to use up more IDs, which is why I want to keep the descriptions in the files.:great1:

All of my buildings have restrooms! :rolllaugh:

The guests will vanish one and a half tiles away from the door, which is fine, lots of in game buildings have the doors farther back to allow room for decor, and if you look at my Sand Castle Buildings, they also have decor for a space before the door, and as I said, these are just the base buildings, I have not decorated them yet, once they are done they will be awesome!:cheerleader:

Cricket
24 minutes ago, Fern said:

I will check with Jay if we have ids that might work for these. And no you should not have a bathroom in this gift shop as it is too small. :tongue:

EVERY gift shop should have a bathroom in it!!!!  :tongue:

24 minutes ago, Fern said:

Cricket you might want to check the slots with Jay for those cute mats.

I already had one set (from her old graphics) programmed and they worked just fine.  I'll make sure you check them out when I have them finished.  :jump1:

• Love 1

We might have ids already done that are suitable.

I have 2 unfinished AQ files that were for the hula honey's tropical packs. I already had ids reserved for them including items.

Found some of it:

2971   "Mauna Loa Cafe"
32971  "Purchase a replica of the Mauna Loa Volcano made into a cafe where your guests can enjoy a fine Hawaiian dining experience.
57971  "the Mauna Loa Cafe"

2972   "Volcano"
32972  "Volcano. Guests will be intrigued by this drink being set on fire."
57972  "Wow, this drink being on fire actually reminds me of a volcano... And it tastes good, too."

2973   "Hawaiian Tropic Plate"
32973  "Hawaiian Tropic Plate. Guests will appreciate all of the extremely fresh, tropical fruit used in this meal."
57973  "My, I don't think I've ever had such a variety of fruit that has been so fresh before."

2974   "Haupia"
32974  "Haupia. Guests will delight in the coconut cream taste within this Hawaiian pudding."
57974    "What an unusual taste. The coconut cream flavor really stands out."

Hmm unless we change the tooltip we won't be using the restaurant name but a couple of the items might work for you.

14 minutes ago, Cricket said:

EVERY gift shop should have a bathroom in it!!!!  :tongue:

Not many of the gift shops here have them. :tongue:

Z.Z.

Most retail businesses have restrooms in them here, us old fat people need to pee a LOT! :rolllaugh:

I like the items :)

• Haha 2

I need to check whether these were allocated to ztuf, fern-tek or ZTCDD

2975   "Aloha Gifts"
32975  "Guests will enjoy purchasing their Hawaiian souvenir here at Aloha Gifts."
57975  "the Aloha Gifts"

Did you these the items I posted earlier?