ZZ Goes Nuts!

Z.Z.

Z.Z.

You are very welcome :)

Took a while to make it, I had to find an image with the tree trunks I was looking for, then cut them out of the photograph and set them up on the square.

For the foliage I used some of the in game trees and colored them fall colors :)

carlos franco
When will a project be finished? They are very good ideas but you have a lot of time working on that and nothing has come out

Z.Z.

There will be one of my items being released each day for the entire month of the Anniversary Celebration.

I do not know which ones will be released on which days because Admin is in charge of releasing them, so I get to be just as surprised as you do :)

For things that I have made that have been released so far, go to http://zootekphoenix.com/forums/forum/23-new-releases/.

Everything that says "By ZZ" on it is something I made.

So far there are 12 items/packs that I have created that have been released:

Ambient Sound Statues Pack

Amethyst Rock Pack

Bald Eagle Statue

Blue Grey and Purple Utility Paths (the "grey" one is actually lavender ;)

Cricket's Cricket

Frosted Tree

Ground Cover Path Pack

Mermaid's Sand Castle

Mother Tree Pack

Nana's Night Owl

Recolors of Sundance's Purple Lobelia Flowerbed

Secret Garden

There are many more waiting to be released, but Admin doesnt want to just release everything all at once, they will be stretched out over the entire month.

So patience young Jedi, all will be revealed in due time ;D

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Not to be pushy or anything... Is there a new estimated release date for the  Doormats, Tank Wallpapers, or Bubble Rise? :whistling_smiley_by_broni123:  Thanks

Z.Z.

Right now Im working on the contest zoo, but as soon as Im done with that Ill be back to creating things.

The Bubble Rise is actually part of the Mega Rock Collection, Im still working on those.

I have to rethink the Wallpapers, they looked great in the tank, until I put an animal in it. Because the base is only a single tile, the animal swam behind the wallpaper, which it shouldnt do, so I am going to have to completely redo those, so they got moved down the list for now until I can figure out how to make them work properly.

Cricket has the Doormats and will be coding them after she finishes her contest zoo, hopefully they will be released soon :)

And I dont think youre being pushy, I think you are looking forward to things Im working on, and that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside :D

• Love 2

Z.Z.

Arent you already loaded up with projects to complete Fern?

There are like 30 sets of these wallpapers, and thats just the ones for the tanks, I will also be doing exhibit wallpapers for each terrain and some for holidays.

And the seating is tricky on the tank ones, getting them to line up exactly with the top of the water in the tank on all four sides.

And to be honest, I would rather use any of your spare donated time on filters. :D