• strider213
    • Wacape
    • YoungerPrinceLothric
    • woesh

ZZ Goes Nuts!

Z.Z.

Z.Z.

ROFL!

Yes, thats what they are called in Elvenar, but trees are feminine to me, so they are Mother Trees ;D

• Like 1

On 23/05/2018 at 10:34 AM, caddienoah said:

Father Trees??? Anyone???

Something gnarly maybe?

Z.Z.

There are some gnarly trees in Coral Isle I have been eyeing, but right now Im trying to get the Mega Rock Pack done.

L-a-r-g-e watermelons in the garden at Coral Isle - Farm Games Free look great!  Wonder if the Isle has honeydew or cantaloupe, too.?  Yum.

caddienoah

Ok! What am I missing? Coral Isle?

Fern of all the descriptive words you could have used...gnarly...really!

3 hours ago, caddienoah said:

Well old trees are gnarly. And some gnarly wood makes the most beautiful things. What is the saying? "Older and wiser". And we are talking trees here.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Z.Z.
18 hours ago, fountain said:

L-a-r-g-e watermelons in the garden at Coral Isle - Farm Games Free look great!  Wonder if the Isle has honeydew or cantaloupe, too.?  Yum.

I havent gotten that far on Coral Isle yet, but I have pulled a bunch of farm plots from Royal Story, Ill get the watermelon just for you, they also have a honeydew :)

Never played Farm Games Free, is that on facebook?

18 hours ago, caddienoah said:

Coral Isle is a browser based game on facebook.

Basically youre a castaway and make a life on the island, although I still havent figured out how they get ball gowns on an island... ;D

And Fern is correct, old trees are gnarly, especially the ones with burls! :D

On 5/25/2018 at 1:41 PM, Z.Z. said:

I havent gotten that far on Coral Isle yet, but I have pulled a bunch of farm plots from Royal Story, Ill get the watermelon just for you, they also have a honeydew :)

Never played Farm Games Free, is that on facebook?

I just googled "Coral Isle game" & was taken to Gamesland.com, page that said "Farm Games Free" & scrolled down to "Wednesday, November 11, 2015" & saw the pictures & thought they were cute.

That so sweet :Bkiss2:to get a honeydew & fat watermelon graphic to share with Tekkies, though you can name it after me ;)  Whatever way it works the graphic is the goal.

Just had an idea of watermelon juice stand or a stand selling cold melon slices and pre-moistened towelettes? 

A hose-down-the-messy-sticky-kid-wash shack?  Jan could morph the beachcomber shack scenery with just a sign -- "Wash kids here." :eten1:

Or a new set of signs that could be stuck into the ground with various messages: "Tip Waiter"; "Horse Sense"; "Prickly"; "Long-tongue Gossip"; "Snobbish Giraffes"; "Howling Fun"; "Chatty Parrots"; "Celebrity Fishes"....

-- I'm not greedy about UCI for ZT1.  No not at all :choclboxsmiley: