ZZ Goes Nuts!

Z.Z.

Are there updates available for any of these? :-)

Z.Z.

Im still working on the Tree Stand Shelters, but they are on hold while I do the contest zoo, cant have all the shelter foliage files in with the contest zoo files or Ill end up putting unauthorized items in the contest zoo ;)

I have 3 Grassy Shelters, 3 Rocky Outcrop Shelters, and 3 Cliffside Cave Shelters ready for coding, plus a Mossy Log shelter.

Cricket is going to do the coding for them though, apparently my brain decided that was just too much to comprehend and I got seriously stalled on them.

Rocks, foliage and scenery items are ok, but shelters and buildings are apparently too much for me...

These are going, when done, into my basic design dlupdate file. I can't wait to use them!

Z.Z.
5 hours ago, ZooGrammy said:

Looking forward to having these. 

Me too! :)

31 minutes ago, caddienoah said:

These are going, when done, into my basic design dlupdate file. I can't wait to use them!

Me too! :D

This sounds wonderful, thanks!

Savannahjan

You're building a Black Friday type line outside your designing door, Z.Z.   Hope everyone brought snacks.  Anxious to see these.

Hopefully, we can be more civilized than that! I brought buttered popcorn and doughnuts.

• Like 1

Z.Z.
1 hour ago, savannahjan said:

You're building a Black Friday type line outside your designing door, Z.Z.   Hope everyone brought snacks.  Anxious to see these.

ROFL! Well, there is a LOT more ready for the anniversary celebration!

1 hour ago, HeatherL said:

Hopefully, we can be more civilized than that! I brought buttered popcorn and doughnuts.

Ooo! Can I have hot chocolate?