ZZ Goes Nuts!

Z.Z.

I can't wait to use that one with Taz's Deer!  :worship:

Z.Z.

Yeah, I cant wait to use them either, they will look so much better than the clunky shelters :D

I just finished the images for the Desert Tree Stand Shelter, this one took awhile, I just couldnt get it where I liked it until I used some of Genkis Wiregrass:

image.png.36188df84baad076b195c1cfd36ad4a0.png

Z.Z.

Thanks, Im still not sure I like it yet, I may end up changing it.

But I like this one, this is the Grassland Tree Stand Shelter, I had to take a bit of creative license for this one due to the appalling lack of in game foliage for Grassland habitats, a bunch of Broadleaf bushes just didnt look right, so I added some grasses and a single tree:

image.png.4bad2a10f9fab23eaa8ec573a8bbc399.png

Savannahjan

You are right about that, Z.Z.  I guess the grassland doesn't have much foliage, but two ingame pieces, and one of them ancient is a bit sparse.  I like how this turned out; these shelters are great!

Z.Z.

Thanks Jan, I cant wait to make them usable!

I ended up not liking the Desert Tree Stand Shelter, so I remade it, I actually like this one much better:

image.png.b27140e6fb7c84848ffbd21f15b29497.png

Oh, yes, that one is much prettier!

Z.Z.

Yes, I think so too, the in game desert foliage just wasnt cutting it for me so I used a couple of the Go West cactus, one of DrRicks cactus, a couple of of Brandis cactus, and one of Genkis cactus, and it turned out pretty nice :)

Just finished the images for the Highland Tree Stand Shelter:

image.png.6518703f93c3a6326dad4f7622ba4df4.png

Ooh, that's pretty, too. 

I've never understood why there are so few grassland plants.  The only user made items that I've found are RDFT's grasses and some flowers made by Loewenfrau.  They're very pretty, by the way, and they add some color.

:Leaf_Flomp_by_Deadman2: