I've used the "guide for idiots," and I've yet to figure it out. LOL. I've tried this process but I can't find the option to save as a ZTD. Instead, it is auto-saving as a winzip file. Also, it doesn't let me have an option to create "new" so I can merge the files together. Please help me. I've spent hours doing this and I'm getting upset. Thank you so much! 

• Like 1

I want to add --- I now got the files merged, but when I test them in game, I've lost all my graphics and sounds. I can still place the animal in the fence, and it gives me a sad or happy face. However, I can't see the animal, and the graphics in the selection menu are gone. 

ZooGrammy

I have in the past just put a file extension on the file or changed it to .ztd.     Right click and then click on rename, then type in .ztd.  If it has another file ending delete each of the file end slowly then add yours. 

ZooGrammy

Sounds like you need one of the creators here,  Jan, Cricket, Jane, Fern, ZZ, Msc3323

Thank you! I'll remember that next time, because I don't know how I even managed to get them merged in the first place. 

Yes, if a creator can help me with correctly merging, that would be fantastic. It's like I've merged the files and text, but the graphics side aren't getting merged. Ty!

Okay, I'm now realizing the files are being saved as ztd.zip. I did as instructed and wrote in ztd and saved it a such, but now I can't figure out how to make it stop trying to save as ztd.zip. That might be my problem. Idk. 

Sorry for all the responses, but okay so on this merging files guide, it says when I go to highlight, I should have "animals" folder for animals, etc. Also some cgi files. I do not have these after I've extracted. Instead when I click on the animals folder to highlight everything, I only see 2 other things within that folder. 1 folder is a file folder, the other is a UCA folder. I do not have any scenery, cgi, etc. Should I have more? Do I have some wrong settings in my winzip? If there should be cgi, that might explain why I don't have any graphics? 

Z.Z.

Hi :)

Dont get upset hon.

Relax, lean back, take a deep breath.

Remember that it is going to take time to figure out how everything works, I had to ask Cricket a bazillion questions before I could make anything, and you are starting out on animals, which I have never done.

I can help you with objects if you need that, but I havent the first clue about animals.

You need to talk to someone who makes animals and see if they can walk you through the basic process.

I believe Vondell and Dr Rick are both currently active members that may be able to help, you might try messaging them, then just work on some graphics until tomorrow when they should respond.

Hope this helps :)