Lol it's so frustrating but I'm too stubborn for giving up. Yes please, how can I merge items? I didn't realize the process was different so maybe I should start with something more simpler. Makes sense. Thank you in advance! :) 

Thank you! I'm looking at them now and I see the Winzip I'm using is the latest version, so that might be part of my problem as well, since the tutorials look like older versions. Even with the other tutorials I found, I found myself skipping steps or the system had pre-done steps for me but in its own way. 

With that being said, I'm checking out the Winrar tutorial right now. I'll let you know if I get it to work or not. Thank you so much! <3 

Okay I've just organized some files for combining.

When I go to extract (using Winrar) do I extract into a new folder on its own that's empty, or can I extract into a current Ztd changed to zip file?

Cricket

What I usually do is let WinRar default from the Extract to window.  This creates a sub-folder inside the folder where your files are.  Then you will navigate to that newly-created sub-folder to continue with the next step.

So, from this window, I just hit enter to accept the default values:

SNAG-0051.png

• Like 1

Okay I've figured that part out, but now I'm having issues associating the program with ZTD files. I did as the guide instructed but instead of giving me the pop-up screen, it's sending me backwards in files and not giving me that pop up. Lol thank you for answering my hundreds of questions!

2 hours ago, emaelew said:

Okay, I'm now realizing the files are being saved as ztd.zip. I did as instructed and wrote in ztd and saved it a such, but now I can't figure out how to make it stop trying to save as ztd.zip. That might be my problem. Idk. 

Just right click "rename" and delete the ".zip"

1 hour ago, emaelew said:

Also Winzip is auto-compressing. Should it be doing this? 

Auto-cpmpressing is always good. I compress files as i make them. It will not hurt the file.

If you are going to use winrar make sure you save the file in zip or ztd format. Rar files will not work ingame. You can rename zip to ztd but you cannot rename rar to ztd.

• Like 1

When I went to save as ZTD, it would not give me the option to save as a ZTD with Winzip, if that makes sense. Basically, I was stuck in Zip even when saving as ZTD. It would always make it ZTD.Zip and not give me the option to take away ZIP, which is part of the reason I gave up with it and I'm not trying to use Winrar lol.  Like deleting ZIP wasn't an option, it was stuck like that. 

• Like 1

Cricket

In WinRar, when you select your files to combine, then click the Add button, you get a window that should look close to this:

SNAG-0052.png

Change the Archive format to ZIP. 

Change the Compression method to Best.

Then click OK.

This will create a file with an extension of .ZIP.

Then, like Fern mentioned, right-click on this file. 

Select Rename.

Change the .ZIP to .ztd

Then copy to your game folder and test it out :D

• Like 1

Okay. A ztd is a form of zip. Just allow winzip to save it as a zip and then go to where you saved the file to and right click on that zip and use "Rename" to change the extension. I am assuming that you can see the extensions when in explorer.