Empty squares in the Developer Menu

HeatherL

Having you modify the workbench would be great!  :5a80c8cbb5f4c_Thinkingofyou:I figured you were really busy with those other ones.

1. Catfish's Tropical Foliage & Auxiliary Foliage and/or Dr Rick's Rainforest Bamboo and Dr Rick Hawaii Mountain Foliage replacing conifer trees outside the zoo walls.

2. Lower the entrance area 3-5 levels.

3. Raise the canyon (or a significant section) so it is 5-8 below the cliff edges thus it can become a large stream collecting water from at least 2 different jungle rock falls from cliff and perhaps other waterfalls.  Whole canyon does not have to be water filled.

4. Change the small corner next the covered walking bridge (the one that is mostly outside the walls) by adding a few lava pits and a small volcano or steam geysers.

5. Maybe add some more dirt and some patches of sand, grass, & rainforest terrain & foliage within the walls.

6. Maybe snip a corner of the flattest zoo area for outside the zoo wall so Savannah Jan's Urban Round House or Bygone Era Roadside Motel could be tucked in.

6. Keep the staring money around $750,000 & $1M, please.

Overall I'd like generic enough so it could be used for subtropical/tropical Africa, Polynesia or Hawaii, or Caribbean Mountain.  (I've been studying the scenery of Guadeloupe + my imagination).

:Blove1:

I will see what I can do, thank you for being so thorough...I appreciate it...makes my job so much easier!

• Love 1

12 hours ago, fountain said:

Fern, I realized I have also confused Jay's Developer Menu hack w Lowenfrau's Developer Menu Items from ZT, DD, & MM.  Lowenfrau's items are still okay to use in zoos but for workbench/zoo map editing Jay's program have fewer problems. Do I have that right?

As far as I know that is right. I think from memory the things are cheaper too in Jay's. Like I said I seldom edit maps although I am trying one at the moment.

Caddie is the person I know who uses it most and would be the best person to say which is best.

• Thanks 1

I only use Jay's. It is easy to use. Once it is installed, it is there when I need it...I can go from workbench to workbench with ease. Plus Jay's includes rubble, the piles of rock/foliage left behind when buildings or trees are destroyed. Useful in some themes that I'm using in my designs.

• Like 2

Fountain,

I went TO ZTCDD, Dr Ricks Hawaiian Foliage files are unavailable at this time. Found other files that might meet your requirements.

• Thanks 1

Caddie,

The other ones are fine.  It is better to use files that are available to people.

The Zoo Tycoon Unleashed graphics are beautiful if Dr Rick could/would give permission.  All these are threatened or endangered plants:

Dr_R__Hawaii__Mountain_Plants_w.jpg

Dr_R_Hawaii_Forest1_sp.jpg

Dr_R_Hawaii_Forest2_s.jpg

Dr_R_Hawaii_Forest3_f.jpg

Some of thiose might be in his stuff at DG. All his files will be there at some point. Some of his files might need tweaking which is why i haven't released them yet.

Those are really beautiful :-)

Fern was kind enough to find the files, they are now available at DG. I will use them in the redo, for you Fountain. They are very nice.

• Love 1

I was hoping to have some screens up for you Fountain, hopefully in the am, I get some up here, to get your input.

I would like to email the workbench and dlupdate file to you to see what you think. You could look at the whole and also do any other modifications, if you like...before I put the gate in and reset the zoo to day1, Year1 and your cash number.

Then it's all yours.

PM your email if OK with this.

• Like 1