• Faxiel
    • (Admin)Cricket
    • lynxie
    • kenny
    • Goosifer

Fountain's Tropical Bridge Workbench Conversion

caddienoah

Everything is how I want it.

As of here, I package the zoo and dlupdate folder up and send it to Fountain. She can take a walk through and note any changes she may want done.

Sending the dlupdate folder with the zoo, I know she will have the exact items I used. If she chooses to add in extra items for me to add into the design, I know exactly what she wants. When she is done she sends it back to me to finish.

At this stage she can even change the outside area of the workbench. The gate is not placed till the very end.

Zoo055.jpg

Zoo056.jpg

• Like 1

Fountain,

I sent you an email of workbench and copy of my dlupdate folder. Please let me know when you get it.

Thanks

Caddie

PS...Please do not put anything in the squares on the edge of the Workbench. I didn't have this in the email.

(Copy of message in email:

Fountain,

Please find the workbench and a copy of my dlupdate folder.
Place the workbench in the Saved Games folder of your game.
Rename the dlupdate in your game to "dlupture-saved" (I currently have 7 dlupdate files in my game, I change their name as needed, to work on different projects.)
Place the copy of my dlupdate folder in your game. After it is in the game, change the name to "dlupdate"
You should be able to open the workbench.
You can add files to the dlupdate folder...if you find anything else you may want to add.
You can change anything on the workbench, inside or outside the walls, since the zoo gate is not present.
Please make notes on anything you want changed. Or you can change it,too.
When done, send me back the zoo and dlupdate file...I'll put them back in my game.
This way I can place the gate, and rest the workbench to Day1, Year1.
And then it is yours to play with.
I'd like to post a finished copy at Tek, in the download section...but that is for you to choose, this is your workbench.
If you have any questions, just let me know.
Peace, Michael/Caddie)

Here are more of the screens from Fountain"s Redo...as it stands waiting for Fountain's critique.

Screens of the redone bridges area...

Zoo058.jpg

Zoo059.jpg

Zoo060.jpg

Zoo061.jpg

• Love 1

The House on the hill, the entrance of the workbench, the bridge in the back of the workbench, beyond the walls, and the volcanic area beyond the back wall...

Zoo062.jpg

Zoo067.jpg

Zoo063.jpg

Zoo064.jpg

Zoo065.jpg

Zoo066.jpg

• Love 1

Thank you Jan! Very kind of you to say. The design is all Fountain"s...I just put it together. So praise goes to her too!

• Thanks 1

The map & foliage is absolutely gorgeous!  I will be reluctant to cut down trees to make a zoo!  :5a80c8cbb5f4c_Thinkingofyou:   I don't see any need for changes except is their a particular reason for using ZA waterfalls rather Genki's? Just curious.  I have to download those ZA falls. 

it's terrific the way it is.   :cheer1:  Other people will fall in love with it, too!    WOW! WOW! WOW! to Mapmaker Supreme!

Fountain,

It seems that I put the wrong name for the waterfalls...they are Genki's, not the ZA ones. Will check to make sure the list is right.

• Like 1

I'm going to delete this in a day or two, it does take up a lot of space.

Here is a readout of one of Jay's Programs. It lists the content of the Workbench. It is amazing to work with...It tells me what items are there...so I can list the right files to download...when it is released.

G:\(A) ZTCDD Designers\Caddie\Conifer Bridge Workbench Fountain Redo\Fountain's Tropical Bridge Workbench.zoo was created with Marine Mania or Complete Collection.
Number of ZT zoo wall segments: 596 total, 1 unique
Number of other fence or wall segments: 762 total, 7 unique
Number of path tiles: 789 total, 2 unique
Number of buildings and special objects: 66 total, 15 unique
Number of other objects: 6280 total, 61 unique
From user downloads: 6349 total, 53 unique:
     4 building:building:brijen15: Wooden Bridge Entrance (15)
 W_Bridge_Dev_Pack.ztd, Templezoo.zip, Wooden_Bridge_Pack.zip, bruecken_und_tunnel.ztd, bruecken_und_tunnel_pack.zip
     4 building:building:brijsign: Bridge Sign
 W_Bridge_Dev_Pack.ztd, Templezoo.zip, Wooden_Bridge_Pack.zip, bruecken_und_tunnel.ztd, bruecken_und_tunnel_pack.zip
     7 fences:gcwfallh:f: Waterfall Fence
 Dino zoo ztds comb.ztd, Dino zoo dlupdates combined.zip, dinozoorevised___.zip, gcFreshWaterfallFences.ztd, Airport Reservoir Lakes Zoo.zip, Airport_Reservoir_Lakes_Zoo.zip, Airport_Reservoir_Lakes_Zoo1.zip, amazonsuggestedWBfiles.zip, Cat's_Reservoir_Workbench.zip, Cats_Reservoir_Workbench.zip, gcTerrainWaterfallFences.zip, Templezoo.zip
    20 fences:gcwfalli:f: Waterfall Fence
 Dino zoo ztds comb.ztd, Dino zoo dlupdates combined.zip, dinozoorevised___.zip, gcFreshWaterfallFences.ztd, Airport Reservoir Lakes Zoo.zip, Airport_Reservoir_Lakes_Zoo.zip, Airport_Reservoir_Lakes_Zoo1.zip, amazonsuggestedWBfiles.zip, Cat's_Reservoir_Workbench.zip, Cats_Reservoir_Workbench.zip, gcTerrainWaterfallFences.zip, Templezoo.zip
    13 fences:gcwfallk:f: Waterfall Fence
     8 fences:gcwfalln:f: Waterfall Fence
    47 objects:other:03f99057: Greensword
 Dr R Greensword.ztd, Dr_R_Hawaii_Plants.zip, fromLaptopaf.zip, Dr R Hawaii Mountain Plants.ztd, Dr_R__Hawaii__Mountain_Plants_w.zip
    39 objects:other:040e43f2: Kau Silversword
 Dr R Hawaii Mountain Plants.ztd, Dr_R__Hawaii__Mountain_Plants_w.zip, Dr R Kau Silversword.ztd, Dr_R_Hawaii_Plants.zip, fromLaptopaf.zip, Dr R Silversword1.ztd
    66 objects:other:042389b6: Haleakala Silversword
 Dr R Haleakala Silversword.ztd, Dr_R_Hawaii_Plants.zip, fromLaptopaf.zip, Dr R Hawaii Mountain Plants.ztd, Dr_R__Hawaii__Mountain_Plants_w.zip, Dr R Silversword2.ztd
    43 objects:other:04323b7a: Giant Lobelia
 Dr R Giant Lobelia.ztd, Dr_R_Hawaii_Plants.zip, fromLaptopaf.zip, Dr R Hawaii Mountain Plants.ztd, Dr_R__Hawaii__Mountain_Plants_w.zip, Dr R Lobelia.ztd
    14 objects:other:04b3208b: Olulu
 Dr R Brighamia.ztd, Dr_R_Hawaii_Plants.zip, Dr R Hawaii Forest1.ztd, Dr_R_Hawaii_Forest1_sp.zip, Dr R Olulu.ztd, fromLaptopaf.zip
     1 objects:other:0f5fe8a5: Round Urban House
   190 objects:other:0ff90057: Wiliwili
 Dr R Hawaii Forest2.ztd, Dr_R_Hawaii_Forest2_s.zip, Dr R Wiliwili1.ztd, Dr_R_Hawaii_plants_2.zip, Dr_R_Wiliwili1.zip, Dr R WiliwiliG.ztd, Dr_R_Hawaii_Plants.zip, fromLaptopaf.zip
   147 objects:other:100bf3f2: Wiliwili
 Dr R Hawaii Forest3.ztd, Dr_R_Hawaii_Forest3_f.zip, Dr R Wiliwili2.ztd, Dr_R_Hawaii_plants_2.zip, Dr R WiliwiliR.ztd, Dr_R_Hawaii_Plants.zip, fromLaptopaf.zip
   103 objects:other:102179b6: Wiliwili
 Dr R Hawaii Forest3.ztd, Dr_R_Hawaii_Forest3_f.zip, Dr R Wiliwili3.ztd, Dr_R_Hawaii_plants_2.zip, Dr_R_Wiliwili3.zip, Dr R WiliwiliO.ztd, Dr_R_Hawaii_Plants.zip, fromLaptopaf.zip
    17 objects:other:120d7047: Underground Water Passage
 Dino zoo ztds comb.ztd, Dino zoo dlupdates combined.zip, dinozoorevised___.zip, Underground Water Passage.ztd, dlupdate.zip, fromLaptoppy.zip, Underground_Water_Passage.zip, ZTUF_Egyptian_Files.zip, _254_Underground_Water_Passage.zip, Underground_Water_Passage.ztd, amazonsuggestedWBfiles.zip, Templezoo.zip
    28 objects:other:1d87a026: Small Stones
 Dino zoo ztds comb.ztd, Dino zoo dlupdates combined.zip, dinozoorevised___.zip, smallstones.ZTD, dlupdate.zip, smallstones.zip, Tek_Rocks_Combined.ztd, amazonsuggestedWBfiles.zip, Oriental_Splendor_Zoo.zip, Oriental_Splendor_Zoo_DG.zip, Templezoo.zip
   148 objects:other:260810f1: Ohia Lehua
 Dr R Hawaii Forest3.ztd, Dr_R_Hawaii_Forest3_f.zip, Dr R Ohia LehuaR.ztd, Dr_R_Hawaii_Plants.zip, fromLaptopaf.zip
    41 objects:other:267f00bc: Haha Lua
 Dr R Cyathea1.ztd, Dr_R_Hawaii_plants_2.zip, Dr R Haha Lua.ztd, Dr_R_Hawaii_Plants.zip, fromLaptopaf.zip, Dr R Hawaii Forest1.ztd, Dr_R_Hawaii_Forest1_sp.zip
   418 objects:other:2acf9026: Young Rainforest Tree
 Dr R Young Rainforest Tree.ztd, Dr_R_More_Rainforest_Trees.zip, Dr_R_Rainforest_Trees_pack.zip, Dr_R_Rainforest_Trees_Pack_1.zip, DrRickTrees1.ztd, DrRickTrees1.zip
    17 objects:other:2c356064: Tall Rainforest Bamboo
     2 objects:other:2c4a306b: Tall Rainforest Bamboo
    98 objects:other:35cc1057: Haha
 Dr R Cyathea2.ztd, Dr_R_Hawaii_plants_2.zip, Dr R Haha.ztd, Dr_R_Hawaii_Plants.zip, fromLaptopaf.zip, Dr R Hawaii Forest1.ztd, Dr_R_Hawaii_Forest1_sp.zip
     2 objects:other:3fe03026: People Bench with Flowers
     3 objects:other:40411124: Blue Boy Statue
     2 objects:other:4073f9ba: Striped Boy Statue
   286 objects:other:40d3108b: Loulu Lelo
 Dr R Hawaii Forest2.ztd, Dr_R_Hawaii_Forest2_s.zip, Dr R Loulu Lelo.ztd, Dr_R_Hawaii_Plants.zip, fromLaptopaf.zip
   350 objects:other:40efc3bb: Loulu
 Dr R Hawaii Forest2.ztd, Dr_R_Hawaii_Forest2_s.zip, Dr R Loulu.ztd, Dr_R_Hawaii_Plants.zip, fromLaptopaf.zip
     2 objects:other:40f182a7: Balloon Girl Statue
    94 objects:other:40fb9637: Ohia Lehua
 Dr R Hawaii Forest3.ztd, Dr_R_Hawaii_Forest3_f.zip, Dr R Ohia LehuaY.ztd, Dr_R_Hawaii_Plants.zip, fromLaptopaf.zip
     1 objects:other:4110a092: Denim Lady Statue
     4 objects:other:4127b25b: Red Dress Lady Statue
     5 objects:other:4130131c: Man Statue
     5 objects:other:413743d5: Plaid Shirt Man Statue
     5 objects:other:41479a6b: Soldier Statue
    59 objects:other:461e3057: Koli'i
 Dr R Hawaii Forest1.ztd, Dr_R_Hawaii_Forest1_sp.zip, Dr R Koli_i1.ztd, Dr_R_Hawaii_Plants.zip, fromLaptopaf.zip, Dr R Trematolobelia1.ztd, Dr_R_Hawaii_plants_2.zip
    45 objects:other:463863f2: Koli'i
 Dr R Hawaii Forest1.ztd, Dr_R_Hawaii_Forest1_sp.zip, Dr R Koli_i2.ztd, Dr_R_Hawaii_Plants.zip, fromLaptopaf.zip
   188 objects:other:9a958057: Hapuu Pulu
 Dr R Cibotium.ztd, Dr_R_Cibotium.zip, Dr_R_Hawaii_Plants.zip, Dr_R_Hawaii_plants_2.zip, Dr R Hapuu Pulu.ztd, fromLaptopaf.zip, Dr R Hawaii Forest2.ztd, Dr_R_Hawaii_Forest2_s.zip
   281 objects:other:bf8b408b: Rainforest Bamboo
    56 objects:other:dc806057: Wooden Exhibit Bridge
 bruecken_und_tunnel.ztd, bruecken_und_tunnel_pack.zip, W_Bridge_Dev_Pack.ztd, Templezoo.zip, Wooden_Bridge_Pack.zip
   290 objects:other:de9c4026: Banana Tree
 Catfish tropical foliage packs.ztd, amazonsuggestedWBfiles.zip, Catfish tropical foliage packs.zip, Catfish_tropical_foliage_packs.zip, dlupdate.zip, dlupdateA.zip, questions.zip, Tropicalfoliage2.ztd, Tropicalfoliageauxilliary.ztd, Gilligan__sIslandItems.zip, Tropicalfoliageauxilliary.zip
   245 objects:other:dea64026: Bottle Palm
 Catfish tropical foliage packs.ztd, amazonsuggestedWBfiles.zip, Catfish tropical foliage packs.zip, Catfish_tropical_foliage_packs.zip, dlupdate.zip, dlupdateA.zip, questions.zip, Tropicalfoliage2.ztd, Tropicalfoliageauxilliary.ztd, Gilligan__sIslandItems.zip, Tropicalfoliageauxilliary.zip
   255 objects:other:deafb026: Coconut Palm
   358 objects:other:deb8e026: Date Palm
   367 objects:other:dec17026: Eucalyptus Tree
   336 objects:other:decf2026: Fig Tree
   365 objects:other:ded9d026: Fire Tree
   181 objects:other:dee2d026: Rain Tree
   252 objects:other:def75026: Traveler's Tree
    21 objects:other:df043026: Windmill Palm
    27 objects:other:eeb29026: Juvenile Elegance Palm
 Catfish tropical foliage packs.ztd, amazonsuggestedWBfiles.zip, Catfish tropical foliage packs.zip, Catfish_tropical_foliage_packs.zip, dlupdate.zip, dlupdateA.zip, questions.zip, Catfishs Tropical Foliage.ztd, Gilligan__sIslandItems.zip, TropicalFoliage.zip, Catfishs Tropical Foliage1.ztd, Templezoo.zip
   785 paths:paths:hockpath: Highlands Path
 Dino zoo ztds comb.ztd, Dino zoo dlupdates combined.zip, dinozoorevised___.zip, gcTerrain-themed Paths.ztd, gcTerrain_themed_Paths.zip, Oriental_Splendor_Zoo.zip, Oriental_Splendor_Zoo_DG.zip, GenkiCombinedPaths-II.ztd, dlupdate2.zip, GenkiCombinedPaths_II.zip, Templezoo.zip, ZTUFHighlandPath.ztd, CommZooUCI_Final_Lista.zip, for genki.zip, for genki1.zip, for genki3.zip, ZTUFHighlandPath.zip
     4 paths:paths:zzgcpswa: Swamp Buske Fronds Ground Cover
From official downloads or Complete Collection: 800 total, 3 unique:
   685 fences:mexfence:f: Mexican Fence
   106 objects:other:asitree: Giant Ficus Tree
     9 objects:other:wvbasket: Woven Flower Basket
From Marine Mania: 12 total, 4 unique:
     3 objects:other:aqrock1: Small Ocean Floor Rock
     5 objects:other:aqrock2: Medium Ocean Floor Rock
     2 objects:other:aqrock3: Large Ocean Floor Rock
     2 objects:other:islerock: Isle Rock
From Dinosaurs Digs: 19 total, 7 unique:
     4 building:building:geyser1: Large Geyser