Wolv12's Projects

Wolverale12

Sorry for the lack of updates on this guys but yeah if it wasn't obvious I ended up stopping work on this project yet again since I've been doing other stuff instead and I've got college starting up again soon.

Edit: Some sad news to share though about a couple animals, around two animals that were originally made by my co-developer of this mod had to be scrapped from the project by me since he no longer has the files for them on his computer.

I do have some good news to share though with a few screenshots of new animals and one remade one from the past!

Cave Hyena - Tundra - Made by me and compatible with the cave bear and lion!

Zoo001.jpg

Boreal Woodland Caribou - Made by me

Zoo001.jpg

Musk Deer - Changed it to use the japanese serow animations instead of the gazelles

Zoo001.jpg

Indian Wolf - Made by me and is currently W.I.P.

Zoo001.jpg

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Wolverale12 said:

Edit: Some sad news to share though about a couple animals, around two animals that were originally made by my co-developer of this mod had to be scrapped from the project by me since he no longer has the files for them on his computer.

What were they? chances are that someone might have them.

22 hours ago, Fern said:

What were they? chances are that someone might have them.

They were the Central China Goral & the Sri Lankan Leopard.

My friend didn't even give them to me at the time so I doubt anyone had their hands on them since they were never released.