Wolv12's Projects

Wolverale12

hello everyone just wanted to show off my current projects here on ZTP, and right now I'm currently using Hendrix's ZT1 sprite rendering tool to make foliage from Blue Fang's & Aurora Designs CC pack foliage (which I got permission to use btw and someone told me that AD's stuff should be public domain) which are from ZT2. Oh and btw when showing off stuff for the foliage pack, I will be posting text before the picture that will show off info like this: (name of foliage - habitat - location - originally came from).

Foliage Pack

Bracken Fern - Deciduous Forest - Worldwide - Aurora Designs CC pack bracken fern

Qe8Nkyo.jpg

Tall Kangaroo Paw - Savannah - Australia - Aurora Designs CC pack tall kangaroo paw

wbWBpSM.jpg

Speargrass - Highlands - Australia - Blue Fang's speargrass

2fQlL7g.jpg

Red Pine - Deciduous Forest - North America - Aurora Designs CC pack red pine

oXMmF4K.jpg

Douglas-Fir - Coniferous Forest - North America - Aurora Designs CC pack douglas fir

q6nP6p0.jpg

Pampas Grass - Grasslands - South America - Aurora Designs CC pack pampas grass

pdbGn1x.jpg

Tall Goldenrod - Grasslands - North America - Blue Fangs's tall goldenrod plant

lAoBdCs.jpg

Aloe Vera - Desert - Africa - Blue Fang's aloe vera

FyPQkpj.jpg

Dragon Tree - Desert - North Africa - Aurora Designs CC pack dragon tree

F26ysNg.jpg

Indian Timber Bamboo - Rainforest - India - Aurora Designs CC pack indian timber bamboo

SBsgQyc.jpg

Ocotillo - Desert - North America - Aurora Designs CC pack ocotillo

XvYIiUD.jpg

I'll post more pictures later when I've created more foliage.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Will you release them as a pack or as individual files?

They look good! We always can use new foliage.

I'm planning to release them all in one big pack, with there also being an "individual files" folder in the zip. (also with there being a screenshots folder in the zip obviously)

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Did you do habitat flowers_crocWolv12.ztd that is at Uncrated? If so you need to learn how to do the rotations as they are off, especially the rainforest flowers one. They can be done in zoot.

1 hour ago, Fern said:

Did you do habitat flowers_crocWolv12.ztd that is at Uncrated? If so you need to learn how to do the rotations as they are off, especially the rainforest flowers one. They can be done in zoot.

Are those pieces of foliage not fitting correctly with the grid? That's also an older project of mine that I made before I discovered zoot.

One way to check is surround them with a path and then rotate the zoo and watch them move around. It might be an idea to go back and recheck and maybe update those that need it. If you need help just ask as there are some of us here that will help one way or another. From memory most of the animals from way back at uncrated could do with some updating. There are more tools and info around than there would have been when they were done.

Thank you so much for this! I'm glad and happy that Zoo Tycoon new content creation is booming lately, but it seems scenery and foliage are neglected when I would think/love to see more of them. Is the Ocotillo supposed to be that big though? It looks gigantic in the picture.

ZooGrammy

Wow!  I do love these trees especially because they are different from any we have.   Looking forward to seeing these released when they're finished. 

• Like 1

Khaydar

It's good to see foliage being imported too from ZT2. Can't wait to use it in my zoos.