Wolv12's Projects

Wolverale12

That's too bad about the oak. I appreciate that you've tried. 

The in-game mangrove tree would actually make a very nice manzanita, which is a native plant in my area of California.  The manzanita trunk is slightly redder, but the leaves are the same. 

The scrub rock would look great in savannah or desert habitats & the boreal would look good in coniferous or deciduous, so... possibly they could be set for "many habitats".

Thanks! :-)

Updated the post with the Tamarack with 4 more pieces of wetlands foliage, also I know we have the Bald Cypress in ZT1 but I wanted another Cypress tree.

Please note the large water lily is a w.i.p. with trying to get it to fit to the grid right.

Later edit: Oh btw I just noticed that Borsato made the Pampas Grass already, but his version is in the savannah habitat so I'll just keep my version then since it's habitat is grassland.

Sorry for the bump, but I have to update you guys about an earlier piece of foliage that was shown off.

Boxelder Tree - Deciduous Forest - North America - Aurora Designs RR boxelder

enFuFVx.jpg

Also don't worry about the removal of a grasslands tree for North America, I made another piece of foliage for that habitat and location to be shown off later!

Alright then here's 5 more plants to show off!

African Fern Pine - Highland - Africa - Aurora Designs CC pack

Ne3fz7c.jpg

Giant Lobelia - Highland - Africa - Aurora Designs CC pack

BBqPZl2.jpg

Abyssinian Fescue - Highland - Africa - Aurora Designs CC pack

acMlaAa.jpg

Bur Oak - Grassland - North America - Aurora Designs RR bur oak

vGg3vI7.jpg

Large Wetlands Log - Aquatic - Worldwide - Blue Fang's medium wetlands log

X05gdI3.jpg

Also yeah sadly the fescue's sprite is larger than 2x2 but not big enough for it to be 4x4, so I just decided to deal with some of the sprite being out of the square, and the bur oak's gridspace is 4x4.

Yet another update to post with more foliage!

Tall Bushman Grass - Desert - Africa - Aurora Designs CC pack tall bushman grass

kNpVPrf.jpg

Bird of Paradise - Rainforest - Africa - Aurora Designs CC pack bird of paradise

w9tQ9Gr.jpg

King Sago - Rainforest - Southeast Asia - Aurora Designs RR king sago

BQRxwGp.jpg

Madagascar Baobab - Savannah - Africa - Aurora Designs CC pack madagascar baobab

zkFuIch.jpg

I have seen your project in zoo tycoon uncrated about the animals of the world pack and i have seen a variety of animals that i need for my game so why not release the animals at least. I think everyone need some of these animals, and don't feel bad about that work, in my opinion these animals are exelent

Savannahjan

It's great to see your designs, wonderful!  

Thanks for saying that you want the Animals of the World pack, but yeah again I need to wait for my designing partner to be interested in playing ZT1 again.

Also a question for you guys, should I use the scrub habitat on some of these plants even though not a lot of animals use/are compatible with that habitat ingame. (and no vanilla animals use it as far as I'm aware)

• Like 2

Khaydar

I think using them as savanah\grassland (the closest habitat I can think of) or non habitat is better idea because there's no original animal that uses the scrub habitat.

• Like 1