• lynxie
    • kenny
    • Goosifer
    • Kedjor
    • (Professor Emeritus)Professor Paul

Slevaskos Zoo Mark I

Valexi Slevaskos

Valexi Slevaskos

Hi in this thread I made, I'm basically going to show you guys pictures of my first official zoo I'm going to do. As time goes I'm going to show pictures of the progress and things like that.

The picture of the first exhibit is going to be on the attachments, because I'm too lazy to upload the image on the internet. One thing about me, is I don't like doing super efficient exhibits, you know, when you place a billion trees in multiple squares or so many small rocks in an area. I like to look more simple and aesthetic. The first exhibit by the way, has plain zebras, thomson gazelles, and bonteboks (made by borsato) and they do well with each other. Also there isn't any shelters yet, I like to research the biggest one firsts because that is what I like to use. Also, I have too many user made animals in my updates folder, so I have a lot of animals to use. Here is something else about me, in zoo building games, I usually prefer downloading animals, instead of scenery, buildings, plants. Exceptions for this is if the modded animal's favorite item is a modded item. But it's just that I'm usually fine with the vanilla buildings and scenery, unless there is user made creations that expand the endangered species themes, such as the mexican, antlantean one etc. I would love more of those kind of scenery and buildings based on those vanilla themes since there is a lack of them.

Zoo004.jpg

• Like 1

Valexi Slevaskos

I now have a ring-tailed lemur (by borsato) and chimpanzee exhibit, I made sure that both of them had enough to not lose happiness, and guess what, it worked. Also I got a nacho stand, drink machines, and other food stands. Also a gift stand.

Zoo003.jpg

Zoo004.jpg

Zoo002.jpg

• Like 1

Valexi Slevaskos

I made a bad mistake in this game, I basically did things to fast and became broke i even forgot to put a bunch of benches down. I will now be working on Slevaskos Zoo Mark II

ZooGrammy

Each of us has different styles and interests.   For a lot of us,  we like variety in scenery and animals as well.    I'm more about making a natural looking setting.  

Anyway we are glad that you joined us and that you are posting.  We will enjoy getting to know you and see your screens. 

Valexi Slevaskos

I finally got some screenshots of the start of Slevaskos Zoo Mark II I got a bactrian camel exhibit, and I got a indian gharial exhibit. Both of them are made by borsato, also not all my modded animals are by borsato, it's just that the ones I find easy to start with is some of his. Also I got a lot of food stands and stuff, and a rest area. Tell me how you think of it.

Zoo007.jpg

Zoo005.jpg

• Like 1

Valexi Slevaskos

So I messed up again, I have a problem with going so fast, and losing money instantly, I think next time I'm going to get myself to start with less money so I won't have as much to spend.

ZooGrammy

Your exhibits are nice but may I suggest that you don't need so many tables and only one bathroom in an area.