asd294
    Newest Member
    asd294

• HeatherL
    • a1236gh

Slevaskos Zoo Mark I

Valexi Slevaskos

Savannahjan

Your zoo is coming along nicely.  Something to consider when placing your picnic tables is to have them closer to the food stands.  By the time your guests can walk down the hill and over to the tables, they will have finished their food or drink and will not use the tables.  Just a suggestion, but maybe take out those stands in your very nice platform observation area and place them inside the dirt path area where your tables are.  You can take out one row of the tables to make plenty of room for guests to walk around.  I think you will find your guests will make their purchase and go immediately to sit down.  Also, your chimp exhibit in the earlier screens is very nice.  

We are so happy to have you with us and hope you continue to post often.

Valexi Slevaskos

Finally I started Slevaskos Zoo Mark IV, and to me it looks good so far for a start,  tell me how you think. The only exhibit is a king's island emu (made by and1) exhibit.

Zoo001.jpg

• Like 2

Valexi Slevaskos

You know what, I'm done trying to show screenshots of my zoos, because I never complete them, you see when it comes to me and writing stories, playing video games, etc I can never progress that well. I have a habit of restarting over and over again, basically even if I think my zoo is good and I should continue it's just that I have an urge and it really irritates me. If you don't know half of my time with zoo tycoon is downloading basically I download a lot of mods that I find to be cool and then my urge kicks saying I have to delete all the mods and redo finding mods, and it repeats over and over again. I just wish this urge will go away.

Love seeing what you've built!  Truth be told, a lot of my time is spent finding mods...and then after I get them all in my game, the urge to play is gone :anon:

Savannahjan

It can be really time consuming getting the downloads in place.  Something that really helps me to focus and complete a project is participating in the zoobuilding contests.  It give you structure and a goal for your finished project.  Also, building a theme zoo is a lot of fun.  With the holiday season here, there are many different themed zoos that might be something to try.