Zoo Admin

Yellowrose

They all look wonderful to me and they make true and great additions to our halloween zoofun!

Outstanding results and daily spoilers

Now the trck is to get them :hihi6:

Cricket

Yellowrose, thanks so much for all of these birthday goodies!  They are spectacularly spooky!

:t98376::scary-spider-smiley-emoticon::kvasthexa:

A new direction for the remaining Daily Downloads. This expansion has been planned for a long time the original planning was done back in 2008 and what is going to be released over the next 8 days is a result of that planning with a few added extras. So as not to keep you all in suspense any longer today's Daily Download is the start of 8 days of

The Nightmare Before Christmas

Before I post todays daily download I would like to take this opportunity to thank Marco -Ilgmk who was a great RCT2 designer who's home site was RCTMart. Marco gave his permission for me to convert his creations for use in Zoo Tycoon back in about 2007 when he and MidwestboyinLA and a few other very talented creators worked on the LOTR project among others. Without the permissions granted me by all the great designers of RCTMart and a few other RCT2 sites a lot of what I have created since my return would not be possible. I would not be much of a creator if I didn't acknowledge those who created the images I work with.  So to all of those RCT2 creators who's work appears in any of my current or future creations you all have my heartfelt thanks. And now for today's Daily Download.

Day 24 is now available

https://zooadmin.org/ZA/index.php?topic=1104.0

• Like 4
  • Love 1