• HalflingScholar
    • bxdczoo
    • Luz21
    • (Admin)Cricket
    • Goosifer

New projects

Guest hersheyqwert

Guest hersheyqwert

But before I start, Will I have anyone to do rotation fixes for me and program the buildings? I'm about to make new food stands/buildings and want to make sure if it'll be worth it. Anyone still play ZT1?

:cheerlie: That would be me :cheerlie: And I play it a whole lot just keep on designing what ever it is!

ZooGrammy

Ofcourse we still play ZT1! Just look at the contests and the screenshot threads.

ZooGrammy

You should look in our Downloads. We have a lot of new things in there.

Guest hersheyqwert

Ok, Here's what I have so far. A StarBucks Shop! Guests will go crazy without a coffeebuzz! (Note, Not actual in game shot. Copy and pasted for example. Only 1 rotation is done).

ssingame.jpg

[EDIT]Now I'm finished all 4 rotations with transparent backgrounds(png format). Sending it to Pukkie.

If you ask nicely, Jane might let you use one of her coffee item ids and pic for the menu.

genkicoll

Hershey, there are several that can help with rotations, but if you're making a working building, it will need to be configured, as well.

Savannahjan

That is looking good, Hershey. We currently know only two people who can program the buildings to function, Jane and Fern. Once you get your images ready, I would suggest a little sweet-talk, maybe some flowers and candy :vishenka_33: ....you just might persuade one of them to program it for you. :whistilin:

It's great to see you are interested in designing. We still love to get new items.

:wubgreen: All my items are free to use. (I am sorry I haven´t made that list yet Fern)

No worries. I haven't done my lists either.

Is that for any building at any site?