• Most Online

Thorbjc
    Newest Member
    Thorbjc

• TheOneCalledWaffle
    • (Admin)Savannahjan

New projects

Guest hersheyqwert

We can't use ZT Designs string ids as many were not done right. they were done before people knew how to do them properly.

I have permissions on most peoples item icons for things that were done right. That is the list I need to do. String ids can be used by anyone who knows what they are doing. It is the graphics that required permissions. If you want to use someones icons just check with me for now to make sure I have it as the permissions are for the community not just me.

Great news indeed :yahoo: I am looking forward to all these (new) updated goodies for the game

My stuff's always up for grabs if one wants to use it. :vishenka_33:

LOL not quite that easy as many files contain icons made by others and that is why we need to get lists done.

Guest hersheyqwert

Jane was kind enough to program the building for me! Time to start a fairly bigger project.

Guest hersheyqwert

Glad you like it!

I've decided to make this into a large Llama Pack in general. Including gift shops, statues, and more. So I'll be working on this for a while. I'll be starting a new topic with all the updates as I continue to work on them.

I have plenty of time now to work on this project now since I wrecked my bike and my leg is out of commission. So I'll be stuck on the PC for most of the day.

:cheerlie: Yes me!! :cheerlie: :elkgrin: I like it a lot as a matter of fact Will it also be a possibility for guests to make a llama ride as well?