asd294
    Newest Member
    asd294

• LapisLazuli77
    • genericthrowaway769

Llama Pack

Guest hersheyqwert

Guest hersheyqwert

This is the official update thread on the new Llama Pack I'm working on. All updates will be posted here aswell with photos when completed. If you have a request or a question, please let me know.

Llama Pack

Animals-

Brown Llama(100%) - Recolor of the regular llama in game. Except this Llama likes grass and a stable like your usual pet llamas.

Buildings-

Llama Petting Zoo(45% Done) - Like the petting zoo except the look has changed and it's for Llamas.

Llama Gift Stand(0% Done) - Guests can buy a stuffed Llama to make their time at the zoo even better.

Scenery

Llama Statue(10% Done)

Llama Statue 2(75% Done)

Foliage

Small Bamboo Plant(0% Done)

Pictures

Llama Petting Zoo ssingamelp.jpg

Llama Statue 1 llstatue1se.png

Llama Statue 2 ssls2.jpg

Updates

Brown Llama finished, Thanks Jordan!

I been having crash problems with the brown llama, so Jordan is going to make one for the pack.

Brown Llama is back! I had to download Ape 3.0 and now it works like a charm, It'll be finished soon.

All rotations are finished for the Llama Statue 2

All rotations are finished for the Llama Petting Zoo.

Jordan

If you would like I can teach you how to do recolors Hershey, it really isn't so hard as it sounds/some people make it. Shoot me a PM and I'll give you the rundown.

Savannahjan

These are great projects. Almost every zoo has llama petting areas now. I like that llama statue, Hershey.

Guest hersheyqwert

Greatly appreciated Jordan, PM sent.

Glad you like the Jan. I thought the tank log would make a great statue. There enough, Came out better then I thought!

Cricket

Nice job, Hershey! I'm looking forward to the rest of your pack! :vishenka_34:

:post-1551-1124418072: :post-1551-1124418072: :post-1551-1124418072: I can't wait It looks soooo good!

genkicoll

I redid the marine mania log as a beach-foliage item. It's a little different than the in-game log, but it's still tankable and exhibit placeable :) It's in one of my Atlantia packs.

EDIT: The top row are the original "toy" logs from ZT, and the bottom row are the foliage, Atlantia version I did for the packs:

EDIT #2: Annnd I should have waited for your pics to load so I would have seen why you mentioned the logs in the first place! :P hehe, I'm having one of those days... Nice statue! :vishenka_34:

Guest hersheyqwert

Very nice Genk!

I'm not able to make the Brown Llama since the llama won't open up in APE, which is a real bummer. So this pack will have to go animalless, sorry!

genkicoll

Well, Ghirin made an alpaca pack that's available here in our downloads section. She must have gotten them into APE somehow ;) Oh, and made an edit to my above post *^_^*