• Most Online

asd294
    Newest Member
    asd294

• Goosifer

Llama Pack

Guest hersheyqwert

Guest hersheyqwert

Argh! I'm trying to do my own rotation fixing and I can't even get an image to work in Zoot. I'm having one of those days too Genk...

genkicoll

Fern helped me get ZOOT set up so it would work on my computer. Do you have the Java set up (I think it was Java...)? It's really incredibly easy once you do it once or twice and learn the little tricks :D

toodlepops
Fern helped me get ZOOT set up so it would work on my computer. Do you have the Java set up (I think it was Java...)? It's really incredibly easy once you do it once or twice and learn the little tricks :D

Make sure your footprint in the UCI file thingy is correct or the rotations will be off in Zoot.

*...wanders off grumbling about hubby getting off his duff and making a program that does ALL this easlily in one shot...*

Professor Paul

Shame,no one has made a Suri yet.

It's in PPNE to save any more explanation

• 5 weeks later...
Guest hersheyqwert

My schedule is jam tight for the rest of the summer. I will be unable to finish this pack aswell as other projects. If someone wants to program and do rotation fixing for the Llama Petting Zoo and Llama Statue 2, I will send the rotations.

• 5 months later...
My schedule is jam tight for the rest of the summer. I will be unable to finish this pack aswell as other projects. If someone wants to program and do rotation fixing for the Llama Petting Zoo and Llama Statue 2, I will send the rotations.

Did these get finished? They are wonderful!!

Searching on Llama does not find them in the Downloads...

That would be just awsome indeed especially that building.

Maybe they are affraid you'll chase them of Cr Rick you should approach with great precaution and then Strike! Round them up and bring them where they belong!