Sladhued

• Truly_happy
    • bxdczoo
    • Zanthia
    • Knol

Uploading screenshots

Guest pengwinluvr

Guest pengwinluvr

Ok people. what is up with the uploading? I try to send pics and it takes forever!!!! I have DSL. I dont understand. I have to shrink it so you can't see it b4 it will go. I waited half an hour b4 giving up this last time. I have no patience. LOL aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh

Any ideas? :4rrvt2:

Driving me crazy. (short trip) :)

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZooGrammy

• Savannahjan

• genkicoll

• Fern

Top Posters In This Topic

Brandi

seems odd. How big are the pictures you're trying to attach?

What sort of files types. .jpg .bmp .png

bmp and png can be a bigger files size. One of the ones I tried to do the other day took ages and when I looked at it to see why I found it was a bmp file that was over 3mg in size.

Also I found the forum did not particularly like the bmp file and refused to show it at that size.

If you are saving using the PrtScrn key, you are probably saving in bmp form. Use Paint to change the file to a jpg file.

Also don't use MS IE - it takes forever for some reason. It works fine with AOL, Netscape & FireFox browsers.

Savannahjan

The forum does like .jpg pics best. If you resize the pics to no more than about 800 wide, the thumbnail should load quickly.

ZooGrammy
Also don't use MS IE - it takes forever for some reason. It works fine with AOL, Netscape & FireFox browsers.

Now, now IP. I have no problem with MS IE. It works great and it works quick! Must be you. Several people have had problems with AOL. :uglyhammer:

What Jan said is true and I have uploaded a ton of pics.

Guest pengwinluvr

Ok kids. My thumbnail size is 800 x 600 and 179KB. My hubby says it is normal size and should not take long to load. However I just waited 45 minutes for the last one before canceling it. I don't get it. It is also a jpg already. Someone said they use a different browser to open theirs. How do you do that? Once again I am not real computer tech savy, so any tips on what I can do next would be greatly appreciated. In slow english preferred. LOL

Retarded Zookeeper

:sorry:

Guest pengwinluvr

I had to ask my husband! I told you I'm retarded. LOL I just wanted to make sure I knew what you meant.

I always use MSN, because that is where I go online at.

We also have Internet Explorer.

Is one better than the other at this?

ZooGrammy

What you are using is fine. How long does it take for you to just post a message or open up someone elses post? Or to go back to the main page?

I can post your screen shots for you if you send them to me in an email. This is only a temporary measure because I know that you want to be able to take part in contests.