Newest Member
    Sladhued

• TRIFORCE89
    • Truly_happy
    • (Admin)Savannahjan

Uploading screenshots

Guest pengwinluvr

genkicoll

Using the MSN window takes forever in my experience. Try using Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer and see if it makes a difference :)

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZooGrammy

• Savannahjan

• genkicoll

• Fern

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pengwinluvr

It usually only takes a second or two to post and sometimes it takes a minute to go back to the main page. I just downloaded a UCI and it did't take but a minute to complete. It is just the uploading of my screenshots that take forever. Unless I shrink them.

I guess I will just have to skip out on the contest part of the fun. Is there any other way to get them onto the forum?

genkicoll

Seriously, do try using a different browser (Firefox or Internet Explorer). I think you'll notice a difference...

ZooGrammy

I asked my husband about this and he said just use Internet Explorer and not MSN's . It may have some security settings that are slowing things up.

Guest pengwinluvr

Ok I am using IE and still slow upload. I have three attachments in my controls, but when I click on "manage my attachments" it says I have 0. I don't know. Forget it.

Thanks for all the help everybody, but I guess you won't be seeing any of my pics. :(

I will just have to live vicariously through all of you.

H :crybaby: :254:

Guest pengwinluvr

Thanks Fern!

I had an offer to do that, but if I can't pull it off myself I won't inconvenience anyone else. I will either figure out the problem or I won't. Not the end of the world. Time will tell.

thanks again!!

Savannahjan

There is another way. You can upload your screenshots to one of the free file servers, like PhotoBucket and then link the photos in. But the staff would be glad to add them in for you.

When you browse and find the attachment, are you then loading them? You have to find each one, then load it in. I cannot get to that page actually, I can only post using FastReply. When I try to ADDReply, my computer crashes, it is my laptop's issue. But if I remember correctly, after you browse and find your pic, you have to load each one in individually, which for me used to take quite a while. Then you can browse again. Maybe someone else could describe this a little better.

I am so sorry you are having trouble getting this to work, we would really love to see you screenshots.

What Savannah Jan says is true I first browed to my screens clicked on it and they appeared in the browserbeam Then I went for the next and the next and when I wanted to manage them it stated 0.

So I found out when I clicked my screen it appeared in the browserbeam Then I clicked upload and watched the 0 become 1

and then the second browse and upload the 1 turned to 2 and so on and when it is done just click add reply they should be there.

At ZT.NL I use Photobucket and just place the link in the reply, that might work as well.

Guest pengwinluvr

Yes that is what I do. I browse, click on my pic and then click upload. 45 minutes later I give up. I tried with the Internet Explorer and no difference. I did notice that the downloads went a little slower than with MSN. My husband said he would find that Firefox and download it for me if that is what i wanted him to do. Do you think that would help?

So photobucket? I will look into that when I get home.

Thanks again.