• Total Members
    • Most Online

asd294
    Newest Member
    asd294

• Goosifer

Croc pack

Guest fish

My pack is of crocodiles. I am using my snow croc for this pack also. I have even created a new croc that likes the freshwater.

snow croc- here

freshy- here

tell me how you like it. Feel free to give a croc request.

note: cannot resize/repaint only give terrain.

I have another one, The Rainforest crocodile rainforest croc

Im still having trouble making them like different trees. I have to use the Dino Digs and ZooTycoon water plants. If you know how, please reply.

Savannahjan

The crocs are looking great, Fish. I love the shot of the freshy croc, the island is wonderful.

desert Crocodile- here I fixed my foliage problem. I had the habitat section with aquatic. If I move the slider over for where my crocodile lives, it will like the rocks and foliage of that habitat.

WOW 4 IN ONE DAY!!! I'm getting a headache from thinking up the habitat wants for new crocodilians. Still, ANYONE WANT TO GIVE ME A HABITAT REQUEST???? I AM TAKING!!! I cannot do repaints/resizes for I am not that good yet

and thank you for all of the compliments

The hardest one I made today, the Croc-of-All here

This one took 15 minutes to complete, and likes all terrain and foliage. It's a good thing since you don't need a specific type of tree to make it happy. Rate it on a scale of 1-5 please

your welcome. The only thing I need is for someone to put these in the downloads section for me. Only then will people be able to fully enjoy these creatures. Do you know anyone that can?

genkicoll

Fish, I recommend that you send a private message to Jordan to talk about your projects. He's one of our great animal-makers, and he can help you with any troubles you might be having, as well as test them to make sure nothing was missed. If you don't know how to PM, look in the ZT1 projects for Jordan's thread, then click on Jordan's name. You'll see an option to send a private message :)