• Total Members
    • Most Online

asd294
    Newest Member
    asd294

• Goosifer

Croc pack

Guest fish

Fish I love those crocks but have a request as well it is for the snowy crock It would look more natural if the skin would be more pale for predators do blend in with their envirement to surprise their pray Could you make it pale grey?

genkicoll

It's not hard, fish...if you know what you're doing. A couple of minor changes, and the whole animal is recolored. Jordan can give you more details, or you can check the tutorials for the information :)

Jordan

I would be happy to help with any problems you are having. Recolors aren't really that difficult once you know your way around the files. I taught Hershey to do them a while back and he didn't have (much) trouble. PM me with any specific concerns you have.

Jordan

It depends what you want to do. I probably won't need them as most changes are easy to explain. For example, you would probably want to change the habitat, location or favorite tree for these crocs. To make these changes you only need to change single lines of code. If you'd like me to look over them for compatibility then I would need the files. Shoot me a PM and we can figure this out.

Cricket

fish, I really like your crocs ... especially the snow croc and the croc-of-all! thanks for putting these together! :vishenka_34:

thanks.production of tese crocs will hve to slow since my mom wants me to get outside more :24: yah... right...

khalisimran
I have another one, The Rainforest crocodile rainforest croc

Im still having trouble making them like different trees. I have to use the Dino Digs and ZooTycoon water plants. If you know how, please reply.

i choose these one!!! :other-rosebud4: great project fish! :vishenka_34: