• Hawkkeye666
    • palanix77

Velociraptor Pit

KTesch

genkicoll

I didn't know we had one :huh:

Why not download it and find out! :lol:

Guest Eragon845

It's a building where your guests pay to enter and they walk through an exibit full of raptors. It makes the noise raptors make when you click on 'em. It's bacicly a "better insect house". :elkgrin:

Genki,

It's under the ZTUnlimited Catalogue section of the downloads. By Mark Bell and someone else.

Kim

I think my game's just about had all it can take. I know it's in one of the Dino Digs Packs. 3 I think. I tried to download a Cave Tour by AR and when I went to try it out in the game, the Play button wasn't working. That happened one other time to me after downloading the Anniversary Pack. Too many items. They should have added more Folders in the game for downloading. I still have some animals and maybe a couple of objects I'd like to download.

Kim

IcePengwyn

I have 724 Gazillion Downloads. I just don't use em all the time! Remember - they're easily movable!

Alex,

I know. I know about the Folder thing too. Just not sure if I make new Folders and stick them in my Updates,Dlupdates and Dupdates, whether they'll still show up in my game. I'm not just talking for Contests, I'm talking in General. There's an Asian Animal Pack, an Aviary Pack,Klipspringer,Gannetwhale, The Velociraptor Pit and AR's Cave Tours. And what about stuff that has to go in our Main Zoo Tycoon Folder? Most of this stuff is at ZA except for the Velociraptor Pit and Cave Tour, but I need more room.

Kim

ZooGrammy

No, Kim you don't put those folders that you make into the game. You store them somewhere else on your computer outside the game. On your dest top or in your My documents folder or on another drive. Mine are all on my D drive.

Elaine,

My Floppy Disk Drive is A, Hard Drive is C Drive,Recovery is D Drive, CD-ROM is E Drive and DVD Drive is F. So, My Documents then. Okay, thank you.

Kim